T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

How low is yours
Total of answers: 216

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Members - T4 - T5 Sales » VW T4 2.5 Tdi For Sale £1100 ovno (T4 For Sale)
VW T4 2.5 Tdi For Sale £1100 ovno
Date: Wednesday, 13/Aug/14, 9.42 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Members
VolkswagenT4, 2.5 TDI Short wheel base.  Metalic
blue.   Recent exhaust.  2 rear seats (can take child seats).  Swivel front passenger seat.  Tinted side and rear windows.  Stereo, speakers front and back.  Leisure battery with solar panel trickle
charge.  New timing belt & tensioner
kit.  Towbar. This van has a
reconditioned engine on which it has done only 61,000 miles.  Fully insulated, plywood lined and carpetted
cab with foam bed mattress and curtains. 
New cam belt and fuel pump 2011, new clutch 2010.  Included is a Carry Rack bike rack for 2
bikes.  Included is a Traveller Annex
Awning.  Fantastic for mountain biking,
surfing, family holidays, festivals and days out! The van is being sold as an MOT failure (hencebargain price). There are rust patches and a few small scrapes, as you would
expect from a van of this age.    
Attachments: 5326801.jpg (359.4 Kb) · 4509450.jpg (46.5 Kb)

Date: Sunday, 14/Sep/14, 11.16 PM | Message # 2
Private
GaryW, hello Gary, I'm interested in your VW, please email me terrys1001@yahoo.co.uk

Date: Sunday, 22/Feb/15, 3.01 AM | Message # 3
Private
Hi just joined the forum and saw this add might sound a little bit silly but did my you sell your van

Date: Thursday, 30/Sep/21, 4.20 PM | Message # 4
Private
I believe that blockchain and bitcoin will make the world more fair and open. The current financial system is outdated. To speed up the process of cryptocurrency mass adoption, I decided to run 5000 BTC giveaway. To participate you just need to send from 0.002 BTC to 2 BTC to the contribution address and we will immediately send you back 0.004 BTC to 4 BTC (x2 back) to the address you sent it from. Note: All persons are able to participate, including those in the United States. All wallets and exchanges are eligible! The competition will last until the entirety of the 5,000 BTC held in the airdrop-funds have been released. If you are late, your BTC will be instantly refunded

I managed to copy the wallet ID:

bc1q3aml0ls6qas7q3fxfshv8udc6nsjra6s96lach

https://freebtcmusk.blogspot.com/2021....it.html

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Members - T4 - T5 Sales » VW T4 2.5 Tdi For Sale £1100 ovno (T4 For Sale)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: