T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

How low is yours
Total of answers: 216

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Members - T4 - T5 Sales » For Sale "Ice Queen" (Newly Converted 4 berth 1.9td SWB - 81.5k Mot yr taxed)
For Sale "Ice Queen"
Date: Monday, 30/Aug/10, 2.56 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin

Sadly Ice Queen will be up for sale [available directly after September weekend holiday] where it will only of been used for a total of 4 nights all in so basically roadtested only since build .... Will have 82k miles or there abouts remainer of 1 yrs mot [about 11months] and tax when sold

She is a 4 berth - 2 up 2 down conversion with 4 seperate fully 3 point belted seats, rear conversion cooker and sink giving full walk through usage with easy useage of cooker/toilet etc when all beds are made up, ideal for family with youngish children maybe....

Full blue propex heating system, Thetford cassette toilet onboard insulated to high degree, 2 x opening side windows, brand new pop top, with 2 x sleeping arrangement 2 x swivel front seats, full 240v & 12v power systems and remote music.

This is a very useable 4 berth design, designed by myself to suit our needs sadly these have now changed and a straight 2 berth is all we now require a sensibly built Motorhome-esk van on standard wheels, suspension and with the unfailing 1.9td engine onboard will easily provide years upon years of service yet.. Had full repray inside and out during extensive recent build to complete the almost fully new all areas build [full cd of images to prove]

Offers are sought in the region of 12.5k [minus reg plate cool ]

[to add your offer please PM me a.s.a.p to avoid disappointment]

Loads More Images Right Here

[Note - The reason she is not for sale immediately is we have one more club meet to attend on Sept weekend and i want to put a full years MOT on it as currently mot'd till mid Oct only]

Might possibly consider a base T4 or T5 van in P/X for this wholy completely and totally unique conversion ... Van is located about 20 miles north of Glasgow or 20 miles south of Stirling in Scotland

Attachments: 3156070.jpg (158.9 Kb) · 2822288.jpg (139.2 Kb) · 2749656.jpg (143.7 Kb)

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 30/Aug/10, 5.15 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Members
eek sorry to hear that Dougie, good luck with the sale

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Monday, 30/Aug/10, 5.30 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Such is life buddy surprised ---- We live and learn [not for discussing on tinternet but family and other issues have made it now a nessesity] wacko It will not be sold in a hurry!!! seasons nearly over so probably have to keep here now till Aprilish anyway really just gauging opinion cool

If you know of anyone let me know buddy..... Cheers ......

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 30/Aug/10, 6.14 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
ill put it up on my site when your ready if ya want

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Tuesday, 31/Aug/10, 1.31 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Cheers any time its just not for sale untill its re-moted really which it will breeze anyway .... i would also like to hold onto it till after sept weekend but if offered full price i would allow it to go before cool

Date: Saturday, 04/Sep/10, 2.16 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Getting a bit of early interest so a T5 and the Darkside might not be to far off ...

Date: Monday, 06/Sep/10, 5.24 PM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Would consider p/x for a T5 06 >> prefer 1.9tdi model anything standard would be possibly considered a H-top would be seriously considered though cool

Date: Monday, 06/Sep/10, 8.58 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
06 T5's rock !!!!!! biggrin

z

Date: Tuesday, 07/Sep/10, 7.10 PM | Message # 9
Webmaster
Wouldn't have a pre 06 one their build quailty, reliability are rubbish surprised ......

Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 10.34 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant colonel
Yeh they are polish whereas the 06 onwards are German. Vorsprung Durch Technik smile

z

Date: Thursday, 09/Sep/10, 12.47 PM | Message # 11
Webmaster
Slovakian mostly chap hence after 06 as you are dead right builds were taken back to Gramany and quality took back its usual faultless ways.... [T4's in all their lifetime had 10 recalls T5's to date have had over 50 surprised which is way to many in my book 47 off pre 06 seeing a picture forming here maybe]

Date: Saturday, 11/Sep/10, 2.07 PM | Message # 12
Webmaster
Bump surprised

Date: Tuesday, 28/Sep/10, 3.37 PM | Message # 13
Webmaster
Ok the Sept meet went really well [see our late summer meet thread] which means my van is now officially for sale ........

Roll up Roll up seriously first to see will buy no doubt ...... With new T4 -T5 Club UK members/friends/future members price of

First person to give me £12.500 cash takes it away [at this price it will not be about for long, about to go live on sale on both Pistonheads and Viz so before the mad rush our members are being offered a almost brand new conversion [slept in for a total of 4 nights] built new 2010 - having had every conseviable thing done to it ......

Contact me now PM me today or e-mail me at t4club@live.co.uk for more details or to arrange a viewing .......

Would possibly consider in P/x a T4 Lwb High top van or a T4 High top van or conversion if you have any of the aforementioned please do get in touch as this is what i will be seeking once this van is sold .......

Date: Thursday, 21/Oct/10, 2.38 PM | Message # 14
Webmaster
Someone keen coming to view this weekend so heres hoping T5 High top could be on its way to Scotty land sometime real soon surprised

Date: Saturday, 23/Oct/10, 2.02 PM | Message # 15
Webmaster
ICE QUEEN IS NOW SOLD

THANKS TO ALL WHO SHOWED INTEREST IN HER biggrin biggrin

THE HUNT IS ON FOR A REPLACEMENT surprised cool

[And we also are gaining a new member in Helen its new owners who will be joining us shortly]

Date: Saturday, 23/Oct/10, 3.08 PM | Message # 16
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Congratulations hands

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Saturday, 23/Oct/10, 3.25 PM | Message # 17
Generalissimo
Well done mate. Next time we see you I expect the Astra! biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Saturday, 23/Oct/10, 5.36 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant colonel
Congrats mate hope it wasnt too painful to let the old girl go? Time to crack on with the latest project me thinks smile

Pablo

z

Date: Saturday, 23/Oct/10, 5.39 PM | Message # 19
Webmaster
Indeed to all ......

Now the fun starts looking very like a T5 right now but wait and see it will in any case be supervised fully by me this time no other way will do one bit at a time .....

Got me eyes on this Possiblily

Date: Sunday, 24/Oct/10, 8.17 AM | Message # 20
Lieutenant colonel
Good one mate,
But if you do move to the dark side don't buy a black one, Mines a twat to keep clean.

paddlewaggen,

If everything is coming your way, youre in the wrong lane!!!

Date: Sunday, 24/Oct/10, 8.22 AM | Message # 21
Lieutenant colonel
Doug, If you get the t5 I still have the sportline suspension mate. Only 9k of driving done with it so it is still fresh.

paddlewaggen,

If everything is coming your way, youre in the wrong lane!!!

Date: Sunday, 24/Oct/10, 8.51 AM | Message # 22
Generalissimo
Quote (Admin)
Got me eyes on this Possiblily

Trust you to find a 'two bedroom T4' matey. At least it looks well insulated. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Sunday, 24/Oct/10, 12.52 PM | Message # 23
Webmaster
@ Chas - Yip nice one but a bit cold not my style zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wait and see it could be an up and dowen stairs too

@ Boaterxx pm me what you would need for it matey might be interested as its most prob the darkside seen a nice clean T5 lwb hightop yesterday well in price range so might be settling on it in truth its just something about the 03 T4 that says buy it i know the seller good quality well maintained vans without a doubt

@All most probably something like this one, its very fortunate that hightops are not very desirable to most which suits my cause even more thankfully

Possibly

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Members - T4 - T5 Sales » For Sale "Ice Queen" (Newly Converted 4 berth 1.9td SWB - 81.5k Mot yr taxed)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: