Total of answers: 242

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Members - T4 - T5 Sales » LWB T4 for sale
LWB T4 for sale
Date: Monday, 01/Nov/10, 8.24 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Members
Hi all, went to pick up a van for some friends of mine on saturday....on sunday they split up! So, I've been asked to sell it on as quickly as possible.

Its a red LWB, 2.4d 1996 panel van with a few bits and bobs done to it, done 143000 miles. Bit tatty but nothing a bucket of T cut and some elbow grease won't fix, couple of rusty bits but nothing major, van is pretty solid. Had a knock both sides which have been repaired quite badly. Saab leather seats, bluetooth handsfree, mini cooler in the front. bulkhead still in place, in the back its got a hob, larger cooler, leisure battery (with split charge), 240 hookup running out of the fake fog which runs a charger and several mains sockets inside. been insulated, plylined and carpeted, 12v lights in the back, dvd player, cd multichanger, stereos front and rear, has a homemade feel to the interior! unit at the front with the hob in it, U shaped seating to the rear with a table that drops down to form a bed. Tax ran out yesterday, needs a windscreen and a rear light cluster for the mot

On the upside, she drives really well!

Located just outside Oakham in Rutland, My phone number is 07790 507936, email is rutlandcampers@hotmail.co.uk

Open to offers around 1350, fair price i think, got potential to be a really nice camper if you're willing to put the work in

Any questions feel free to get in touch, i'll try to get some pics up tomorrow

www.rutlandcampers.co.uk

Date: Thursday, 04/Nov/10, 8.12 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Good price for a T4 winter project mate. Would think that would move pretty sharpish as it sounds like it has most stuff already in place.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Thursday, 04/Nov/10, 1.38 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Shame its not newer or possibly could of been my next projecct having real difficulties sourcing a half decent T4 or T5 Lwb seem to be in very short supply [a rare as hens teeth lwb factory hightop would be better] ...

Anyway a wee bump cool for your add and good luck with your sale on the face of it seems good value

Ps no area phone or image details wont help your sale !!!! surprised

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 04/Nov/10, 10.07 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Members
Oops! Good point well made Dougie! I'll get some pics up as soon as I'm back at the workshop, which incidentally is located just outside Oakham in Rutland, My phone number is 07790 507936, email is rutlandcampers@hotmail.co.uk

It would make a great winter project Chas, everything is already there, just needs rebuilding in a slightly less backyard style! I'd buy it myself if if I was allowed!

www.rutlandcampers.co.uk

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Members - T4 - T5 Sales » LWB T4 for sale
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: