T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best colour for a T4
Total of answers: 406

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Members - T4 - T5 Sales » 2001 1.9 888 special for sale
2001 1.9 888 special for sale
Date: Thursday, 08/Sep/11, 12.42 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Members
Here we go. Got a 2001 888 special for sale, 108k, lowered, alloys, three seat cab, towbar, clear front indicators, colour coded bumpers, JVC head unit, tested till jan and tax till june (worth £130!). Has the fitted rear mat and side step cover.

Tyres are all about shot, rear discs tatty (has had front discs and all four calipers replaced a couple of yeras ago), body has been laquered and it's coming off here and there, usual scabby bits but no rot. Looks good a twenty paces, but needs a repaint close up.

Given all the tasty bits this has to be a cheap van! Bought it for my son but he can't get sensible insurance on it, so it has to go. Contact me via the site or on 07759 822 141. The van is in the north of Scotland. £2650

I love the smell of bacon in the morning...

Date: Thursday, 08/Sep/11, 1.43 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Is dis the green one Steve? and if so can we have some pics please or i shall put up what i have as a rep of what it is also need a postcode or part there of big chap to keep in the rules & regs thx biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Members - T4 - T5 Sales » 2001 1.9 888 special for sale
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: