Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

If Money Was No Object What Would You Own?
Total of answers: 103

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Members - T4 - T5 Sales » vw transporter T4 2.4D 1996 (for swap)
vw transporter T4 2.4D 1996
Date: Friday, 23/Dec/11, 1.22 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Members
hi i am currently doing my transporter up and when completed would like to swap for another transporter untouched but needs to be tdi? my van is fully ply lined and insulated, will be carpeted and bed/bench in with mattress, it is white with black bumpers and wing mirrors with black bonnet bra and spoiler if finished, also front frill black with white vw badge and back vw badge will be black and transporter writing is black, car has 10 months mot but no tax as off road being completed, has done 228k but still solid engines are bulletproof.

Thanks

( sam pics are of van before i started work)
Attachments: 4365703.jpg (25.6 Kb)

Message edited by Admin - Saturday, 24/Dec/11, 6.49 PM

Date: Saturday, 31/Dec/11, 10.33 PM | Message # 2
Private
or will sell when completed which should not be long just waiting for bed to be completed then will be taxed and ready to go

Date: Sunday, 01/Jan/12, 4.24 AM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Good luck in your sale Sam. You can have my Tdi as I can't use it due to the LEZ anymore. Swap me for a nice carriage clock or something. I will hang on to the Td and I may get it compliant when the ridiculous price drops a little.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Sunday, 01/Jan/12, 10.15 AM | Message # 4
Private
is that your transporter in the pic pal it looks mint when ive completed this one im going to buy the new shape transporter and convert it as i think they look really cool

Date: Monday, 02/Jan/12, 6.49 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Group: Admin
@ Sausage nope his Caravelle he was referrimg too ....

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Members - T4 - T5 Sales » vw transporter T4 2.4D 1996 (for swap)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: