T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Rate our site
Total of answers: 97

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Members - T4 - T5 Sales » T4 5O Transporter years special edition
T4 5O Transporter years special edition
Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 9.28 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Members
Hi all i've got a T4 5O Transporter years special edition for sale.
I brought the van to use for work, after owning it for a bit i just cant bring myself to do it, its in far to good condition and being a special edition this rare it would be a crime.
The van has done 119000 miles on a y plate it is a 1.9td swb in indian blue, with the original alloys and twin sliding doors. Outside the van is in good condition apart from a spot (2cm sq) of rust on the drivers door pillar and a scrap (25cm sq) on the passenger side, i've had a couple of qutoes for around £150 to sort the both of these (there not bad), it could probably do with a mop then to get it looking mint (you can see where the previous owner had it sign writen).
Inside the van is pretty much as it should be the cab is in great condition i couldnt find a fault, the back has been lined in white upvc and other than that i cant say much else other than its clean.
I havent quite deided what i want for it yet so at the moment im open to offers.
Like i said earlier im looking for a T4 for work so if you have one of around the same year and millage we could work out a swap with some money on top.
Thanks for reading any questions please ask , private message me here fro more info
Im not a trader (the other van in the photo is my old one) i just wana do the van justice.

Attachments: 4900969.jpg (238.6 Kb) · 8458935.jpg (222.9 Kb)

Message edited by Admin - Friday, 26/Feb/10, 6.39 PM

Date: Friday, 05/Feb/10, 7.53 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Members
well done Seph, looks like a nice bus you got, hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us, dont forget if ya need to know any thing just ask

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Saturday, 06/Feb/10, 12.37 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Nice
So you got it then, and it was a 50th well done, hope she sells looks good mind not serious mileage either, if i were you i would keep it and just look after it, a nice set off alloys on her and she will look the dogs, they are getting harder and harder to fine in all models in good condition you could find it hard to source a better one, and if it is as you say a T4 you want why not.......

Ps - I would ask that you place a price on your ads please so as to stay with-in our regs cheers cool

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Members - T4 - T5 Sales » T4 5O Transporter years special edition
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: