T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

How low is yours
Total of answers: 216

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » T4'S - T5'S Wanted » T4 - T5 Hightop Lwb Sought ("Looking for a reasonably priced one please")
T4 - T5 Hightop Lwb Sought
Date: Friday, 22/Oct/10, 3.01 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Ok guys as this sale looks as if its going to go through ok [fingers crossed] got my days wrong its tommorow the lady is coming not today dohhhh cool

Anyway either way ahead and probably a bit prematurely i was looking on Fleabay and other well known similar websites and was unable really to source any suitable lwb Hi-topped T4's or T5's so my request is quite simple really for our members to be aware i may shortly be seeking such a beast so if in your travels you should come across such a beasty if you could of course post its details below i would be eternally grateful of course

The ideal T4 would be a late model 1.9td in van form tidy good runner etc and the ideal T5 would be a clean tidy good running 1.9 also so thats about it base vans only considered prefer with history if possible but will consider anything ......

It seems that Vw made very few both T4 and T5 hightops for some reason they were not very popular ?? which will undoubtedly make my search all the harder [i know i searched pre buying Ice Queen and couldnt get one]

Any and all leads appriciated as even getting a price on one is no easy task.....

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 22/Oct/10, 3.12 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
wel its not quite hi top but it does go High on air biggrin

T5 on Air

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Friday, 22/Oct/10, 3.14 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Example not sure if this conversion inclyde the roof

High Top Camper

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Friday, 22/Oct/10, 3.16 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Medium Top Rare Sight

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Friday, 22/Oct/10, 3.17 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Ill keep my eye ou while out on the road as I do pass a few dealers. happy

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Friday, 22/Oct/10, 4.08 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Ok from the top then shall we T5 Air coll [the way to have lowered suspension without a shadow of a doubt !] but not for me ..... High top camper lovely but to damn expensive [could build and buy a similar one for 1/2 that poss] and Medium top not so rare in Scotland but to low still buddy thx for your help

Btw = How could i not find these on E-bay yesterday ??? What am i doing wrong ........ [i.e. what search terms did you use to find them]

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 22/Oct/10, 8.36 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Just plugged in vw tr & ebay brings up a list & i selected vw transporter t5, I normall just search vw transporter then whittle down the list in the left hand pane to narrow my search to parts, vehicles, accessories etc ect

Ill keep look for you tho but like a said i pass a few dealers so will keep an eye out as they may not be on tinternet.

7hrs from glasgow miniumum non stop drive tho with just 2 wee stops. biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Saturday, 23/Oct/10, 9.07 AM | Message # 8
Private
Group: Members
it took me 3-4 months to find my van. Its a ex health service minibus so keep an eye out there/auction sites. Also mate the psni ( thats police service northern ireland) use t5 vans with a semi high roof again auction sites (wilsons auctions possibly) for that one. Will keep my eye out.

\

Date: Saturday, 23/Oct/10, 9.55 AM | Message # 9
Webmaster
Thanks both of you i will do heres hoping for a sale today then i have everything crossed .........

Ps Rob - 7 hrs is nowt to the Scots man its the Englishman that is feirt o Scotland not the Scotsman that is fiert of England [who did dover & back via BVF in June surprised all be it in our car tongue tongue cool ]

Date: Sunday, 24/Oct/10, 5.25 PM | Message # 10
Webmaster
Ok sale went through deposit taken p/p coming off tommorow and the hunt will be one for my ideal base vehicle apparently i'm better off seeking a 102 or 104 1.9tdi lwb as a preffered choice over a 2.5 which seem to give far more issues but the 1.9 seemingly is nothing like a T4 1.9 [thankfully cool for all i love my T4 1.9 it will be nice to get back to normal gearboxes and normal driving once more] if indeed i opt for a T5 ........

Date: Tuesday, 26/Oct/10, 11.38 AM | Message # 11
Generalissimo
The High top for a T5 with windows possobly

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Tuesday, 26/Oct/10, 12.01 PM | Message # 12
Webmaster
Cheers i know about these got this site bookmarked my man ........

I would of done it this way only issue was no full height doors budy which is one of the major considerations to save bending down to get in and out

Damn nice looking boat thought aint it? painted yellow & Red it could beat you Kyaking crew no sweat and at least i could take passengers ....

Date: Friday, 29/Oct/10, 1.46 PM | Message # 13
Webmaster
Ice Queen is going to her new home tommorow so the hunt is now on in earnest to find a suitable replacement any and all help appricated .... cool biggrin

wacko I will miss her almost exactly what we want and need but still my next one will defo be exactly right.... Anybody know a good joiner/cabinet maker for a few tasks i need doing ???

Date: Friday, 29/Oct/10, 1.52 PM | Message # 14
Generalissimo
Low mileage but not much detail on this one.

http://www.mobiya.co.uk/view/mpgwdmga

http://motoring.friday-ad.co.uk/notting....3527958

Chas! [Social Convener]

Message edited by listensqueak - Friday, 29/Oct/10, 2.10 PM

Date: Saturday, 30/Oct/10, 9.48 AM | Message # 15
Webmaster
Cheers enquired about them both keep em coming guys there is a severe shortage of real hightops though going to look at a 10k 55 plater T5 full camper conversion i have been offered on Monday hopefully by a company i know up here so dont know it would need hi top put on it but maybe is all im saying sadly not in our desired format though which will be a big hurdle to cross .......

Date: Saturday, 30/Oct/10, 2.53 PM | Message # 16
Colonel
Group: Members
have a look at 'midgley Motor cars' in north yorks, they have a T5 LWB hitop for sale. I know these folk well and are very good to deal with.

I love the smell of bacon in the morning...

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » T4'S - T5'S Wanted » T4 - T5 Hightop Lwb Sought ("Looking for a reasonably priced one please")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: