T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Rate our site
Total of answers: 97

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Parts/Acc's For Sale & Wanted » T4 parts sought (Urgent help a fellow T4 owner out if you can)
T4 parts sought
Date: Tuesday, 19/Apr/11, 3.05 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Urgent parts wanted

Wheeltrims wanted for my 15" T4 Wheels stock standard T4 plastic trims with VW logo in centre full set required in good order good price paid

Other parts if anyone has them that im seeking

Front sunvisor
Set of clear front indicators
Set of eybrows
Bonnet bra
Front A bar

Please contact be asap please t4club@live.co.uk

Dougie

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Saturday, 07/May/11, 4.15 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Ok last call does anyone have any of these parts, particularily the wheeltrims that are now despreately required before my bus arrives home [anyday now]

Many , Many many of you guys must of swopped steels for alloys wheres the original wheeltrims ???

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Saturday, 07/May/11, 8.53 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
I gave mine to a bloke at work with a Sprinter van. Sorry! You had alloys at the time.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Sunday, 08/May/11, 12.37 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Van Trims just right fer you ol girl biggrin

Page 37 onwards

Parma Trims

Parma

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Message edited by RS_ROB - Sunday, 08/May/11, 12.37 PM

Date: Monday, 09/May/11, 11.43 AM | Message # 5
Webmaster
@ Rob Yip liking some of them take it there to darn expensive which is why there is no pricelist?

@ Chas im on several VW forums and have asked all over the place but to no avail as yet i beleive Golf/Passatt ones will fit also but still no joy and i absolutely refuse to beleive nobody in that word has a decent set lying about ??? most on fleabay are reasonably cheap but wont post so thats me stuffed again as Scotland apparenrtly do not sell stuff .... biggrin surprised

Btw a set from VW originals cost about £120 + vat surprised [and less of the old girl she is bang up to date .... now [ish]

Date: Tuesday, 10/May/11, 9.59 AM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Not sure if these are the same wheeltrimshop

Good Price http://www.leisureshopdirect.com/caravan....el.aspx

Fleabay The Flea

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Message edited by RS_ROB - Tuesday, 10/May/11, 10.03 AM

Date: Tuesday, 10/May/11, 12.27 PM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Thanks rob out of them all probs the Chrome 15" specific T4 ones from Fleabay although i thing for the same price i may have sourced a set of T4 xpack ones which are at least original to the van so in a bit of a dilema now £50 for a set of wheeltrims pheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww still it willmake all the difference when its done...

Ordered the bra [just a plain black one for now going to experiment with lettering and logos etc on it to advertise] a set of chrystal Indicator lenses and some odd bits and bobs so well on its way to a make over .....

Date: Monday, 23/May/11, 11.35 AM | Message # 8
Private
Group: Members
two set of wheel trims here

Date: Monday, 23/May/11, 1.12 PM | Message # 9
Webmaster
Seeking 2 x T4 X Pack ones if you have any or will buy a whole set got a set the other day and one is damaged? if you can help

Or what have you got anyway and how much ?

Date: Monday, 23/May/11, 2.56 PM | Message # 10
Private
Group: Members
hi there i got the early 0nes with they small vw badge ,,, got the late one with the big vw on the badge , make me an offer ,, cheers rab

Date: Monday, 23/May/11, 4.28 PM | Message # 11
Webmaster
Rab do me a flavour would ya email me images of both to t4club@live.co.uk

Cheers
biggrin

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Parts/Acc's For Sale & Wanted » T4 parts sought (Urgent help a fellow T4 owner out if you can)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: