T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Rate our site
Total of answers: 97

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Website/Ebay Finds » Dehler on Ebay. (Ebay finds.)
Dehler on Ebay.
Date: Wednesday, 07/Sep/11, 10.02 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Found this when trawling through ebay last night.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm....3.l2649

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 07/Sep/11, 12.16 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Nice but it will go for twice + what its at now + the 2.5l petrol gas guzzlin 15mpg engine better to buy mine if your looking for something like that cry

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 07/Sep/11, 7.50 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
It's no multivan though. Prices for those are reaching twice that of a comparable Caravelle. They will be in splitscreen territory soon. sad
That Dehler too high for the multi storey car parks I use with alarming frequency.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Thursday, 08/Sep/11, 2.04 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Chas my man ?? The Delher in question i beleive has only has a half height high-top, similar to the current semi hi-top T5's in that its not as height as my high top [not a front to rear fully stand-up version] as on my AS hence the requirement for the extending roof in it's rear/kitchen area to allow full standing room in the area right at its rear, [however think your still correct and don't think it would clear a barrier in a carpark although not by much either], [i still reckon for what you mostly use your white one for a small middle fitted pop top would be the answer over the area behind your front seats to allow you to stand to get changed when Kyhaking etc thus not loosing all the heat when up like my Ice Queen definately did its a compromise between heat, comfort and useability plus a easier, smaller roof to diy fit and buy surely makes sense .....]

As for Multi-vans in the UK there wasnt that many sold thus prices are high better going to Germany and bringing one home far better quality [German ones had all the toys as well] apart from which T4's in general are getting way high in costs much like the T3/25 that proceeded them a good one of these in Red/Blue star trim will set you back well over the 10k mark today where you can easily by a lower mileage better class, quality T5 all day long for lower money, a situation most often only found in VW land its happened time and again as models get older/newer and will carry on happening so long as demand outstrips supply unconverted T4's are getting very thin on the ground with very very few surviving thus prices for a non molested example are through the roof rightly or wrongly we are all guilty of making this a reality

Personally not that i am going to but if i was seeking another when mine sells it would be a Caddy Max and an auto at that just wish someone apart from Reimo would make a roof for them but they dont [and i don't want another fearing my walking is getting really bad so dont even know if i will be driving??? so wondering if a wheelchair may be my transport shortly thus out only form of transport may be a lwb hi-top Skudo, or similar but hey its not all bad could camperise it possibly biggrin think i am far more likely to be cheuffeured from now on surprised anyways]

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 08/Sep/11, 6.17 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
The Reimo type roof looks the biz and I'm not bothered about the cold as much. Not only will I make full use of it but it will make the van more useable if the weather dictates an awning is not feasible. My TV aerial currently is my height monitor and the car parks I use don't knock it over with the exception of Redditch. The Dehler looks to be well over six inches too high to be an everyday van but is a good price for such a rarity. Some nice wheels would make it delicious!
The Caravelle's future is in doubt due to the LEZ. I've just bought the missus a new car so her Astra may go some way towards financing its replacement along with the Velle. It will have to be a late Multivan or a T5 so I can get to work. Don't fancy using the Astra..... any takers??? biggrin

Attachments: 7745866.jpg (63.6 Kb)

Chas! [Social Convener]

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Website/Ebay Finds » Dehler on Ebay. (Ebay finds.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: