T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Rate our site
Total of answers: 97

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Good/Bad Business Guide » BAD - Elite Campers
BAD - Elite Campers
Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 2.56 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Members
Hi, This is a warning to anybody bidding on items with a 0.00p starting price and no reserve on ebay being sold by Elite Camper Conversions of Worksop. They are using this name (x***6)(2) to outbid and pump the bids up, i bid on a camper van that they were selling and was out bid from £12,000 up to just under £21,000 and i lost it to (x***6)(2), then i got an email next day saying that it had been re listed so i bid on it again and the same thing was happening again so i decided to bid on 2 more items that he was selling and low and behold i was out bid by (x***6)(2) again so i gave Adrian a call to warn him that i knew that this was happening and it never happened again, but he withdrew the listing before the auction ended.

Beware

Dean

Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 3.06 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Thanks for that buddy good to know sadly there will always be crooks in every walk of life we are now an attractive catch to unscrupiulous sellers ......

Often telling these numpties you are letting the forums know does the trick as reputations in this game are most often hyped by forums and magazines good press can make you but bad press in and around the scene you are trying to serve will break you

You should just buy my Ice Queen for sale here in anyway cool

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 3.55 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Here here I agree by telling them you were letting them know you were aware of their intent to deceive.
I would also go one step further & inform ebay who will then keep an eye on the lister & if they see something wrong going on will remove & ban the lister.

I have to say & many will agree that ebay can be a pain at times & 90% of the time will appear not to care as they are to engrossed with their profit but when someone is caught out & brought to there attention several times they will act & I have seen this with my own eyes when my mate got wind of a fraudster on ebeay & out witted him thus causing ebay to ban the lister.

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 4.23 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Yeah caught several times is the issue how many people have been conned in the interim period they only ever act when they absolutely have to!!! wrong wrong wrong stamp out these muppets first time saving us all a fortune and from being conned SIMPLEZ ...

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 09/Sep/10, 12.53 PM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Members
Nice to belong to a furum that has the nerve to name the bad guys.

Keep up the good work biggrin

Jack

\

Date: Thursday, 09/Sep/10, 1.14 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Admin note to clarify the reasons behind this section of our forum.....

In general the companies supplying our services, goods and such are very, very good as is seen by more good reports than bad! however with any flourishing scene there will always be cowboys, conmen and rouges trying to jump on the bandwagon with inferior goods, services or products often overpriced, not as described or not in terms of auction site buys even close to as described if they exist at all all of these groups are trying to get their hands on our hardearned with the recent influx in popularity of our beloved marque rocketing so doies the shoddy services, products and such into/onto the market.

We feel that if a member feels there is something a miss they have a freedom of speech here in.
We encourage All members to inform us about the said company/individual or entity, they are complaining about, with clear consie and acurate information to allow the entire community to decide whether to deal with them, we further ask that the member inform the company/individual or entity that they have posted here-in where they can if they wish comment, [in that case we would of course add their side to the story! in fairness there are two sides to every story] in my experience they don't usually as most know what they are doing as it's premeditated ........

We as owners, enthusiasts and equals have a duty it is felt to allow others an insight into dealings that have not quite gone to plan, and the reasons for this occurence that's what a dimocracy is all about and at T4 -T5 Club UK

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Good/Bad Business Guide » BAD - Elite Campers
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: