T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Would You Stop For Another T4 Onwer
Total of answers: 257

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Good/Bad Business Guide » E-Bay shop REVS-ONLINE (WARNING)
E-Bay shop REVS-ONLINE
Date: Saturday, 11/Dec/10, 7.33 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Members
angry Please everyone this company should be avoided at all cost I Ordered a cam belt kit from them and paid up front <I then got a e-mail saying it was the wrong one even though there listing gave all the correct details ,then they said it would be another tenner .so I cancelled the order .2 weeks later Im still trying to get the money back e-bay are also trying to sort it .all the contact I get from them is they are out of the office till DEC 2013 cry Im £52 down and still no cam belt kit .please please check before parting with your hard earned.

wixard-58

Date: Saturday, 11/Dec/10, 8.59 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
cant seam to find them on ebay not listed, got a link you can send me & ill check em out for ya.

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Saturday, 11/Dec/10, 10.49 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
I have this theory, if a company doesn't have a contact telephone number, I don't deal with them. Ebay allows anyone to trade irrespective of how much experience or good intention they may have, the only bit of assurance being feedback, but that can be faked.
I recently sold an item to someone who had loads of good feedback, but two. The two bad feedbacks said 'don't deal with these people at any cost'. They were right, took forever to get a twenty quid payment after them saying item wasn't delivered (although I always send 'signed for') and had to go through all the messing around with the post office. I never got any feedback!
I guess what I'm saying is that you have to look at seller's feedback, check it out and try and speak to them. Or maybe I'm just an old phart and cyber trust doesn't come easy....

I love the smell of bacon in the morning...

Date: Saturday, 11/Dec/10, 10.55 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
Just searched revs online, got a phone number (0113 249 2701) and phoned. Got an answer from a human, asked some questions about some parts and got what appeared to be sensible answers. Be interested to see how you get on with your problem wizard-58

I love the smell of bacon in the morning...

Date: Saturday, 11/Dec/10, 11.27 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
biggrin just had a personal call from them full of appoligize and have promised to sort it by tues next week said it is all down to e-bay putting in the wrong details when they were shut for holidays .so Im going to see what happens and if it turns out ok i will let you all know and offer my profound applogize to all concerned .

wixard-58

Date: Saturday, 11/Dec/10, 4.36 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Here endeth my theory on E-bay i simply dont use nor trust them FULLSTOP ......

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 17/Dec/10, 7.16 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
smile Ok parts finally arrived late yesterday .tensioner looks different but that might just be a design change other than that looks to be off a good quility will know for deffo on sat .so will post outcome after rebuild .

wixard-58

Date: Friday, 17/Dec/10, 9.04 AM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Good luck with that mate. Last one I got was a Continental one from GSF at £35. Good value I thought as my Caddy one didn't see much change from £100.

Let's see if REVS gets a green light from you in the end mate. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Message edited by listensqueak - Friday, 17/Dec/10, 9.06 AM

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Good/Bad Business Guide » E-Bay shop REVS-ONLINE (WARNING)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: