T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is best A T4 - T5 - T5.5/6
Total of answers: 178

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Good/Bad Business Guide » Good - T4SRUS (Internet shopping)
Good - T4SRUS
Date: Thursday, 20/Aug/09, 1.32 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Members
I've bought pretty much all my upgrades from this website www.t4srus.co.uk. They seem to have a good selection of spares and upgrades at reasonable prices. They aren't always the cheapest but the orders normally turn up within 48hrs and are seriously well packaged. On the one occasion I have had to chase an order the lady who deals with the telephone sales enquiries was lovely. She kept me updated after the initial call and it was no problem to change the delivery address. I recommend them and would happily pay an extra quid or two safe in knowledge of the service I get.

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.

Date: Friday, 21/Aug/09, 7.53 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Yeah I have had them in my favourites for some time mate. I was sorely tempted by their chrome grille. These seem pretty scarce. Not taken the plunge yet though. Good site. cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 10/Aug/10, 3.25 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Ive had a few Items from them now, they are very good & email & text you to let you know when your item will arrive.. cool

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Good/Bad Business Guide » Good - T4SRUS (Internet shopping)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: