Total of answers: 216

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Community » Readers Rides » My T4 NobbyBimble
My T4 NobbyBimble
Date: Monday, 04/Apr/11, 9.12 PM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Members
Now comming up to 180K, needs a bit of TLC here n there but with all as I've seen & read on here it'll be 'ongoing'!! would love a respray but finances won't allow at the moment.

Attachments: 1539970.jpg (453.3 Kb)

Chris says: Life, get more with a T4

Message edited by Admin - Tuesday, 05/Apr/11, 2.49 PM

Date: Tuesday, 05/Apr/11, 2.51 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Nice i do like teh high tops owning one myself i find them far more useable over the others having owned a pop and a tin pop previously im far happier with my hightop overall. Mines going for a bottom half respray on Saturday so hoping it will look far better then ...

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 06/Apr/11, 8.13 PM | Message # 3
Major
A previous neighbour gave us the bug as he got a T5 & did the conversion himself but didn't fit any sort of top. When he saw ours he did say he liked the idea of being able to stand up in it. Maybe he'll take some tin snips to his roof!!!!!

Date: Saturday, 09/Apr/11, 9.42 AM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Nice looking van Nobby. Doesnt look like it needs a respray in the pic mate. Looks very tidy. smile

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 11.38 AM | Message # 5
Major
The picture can hide a million (well a few anyway!!) truths. Wheel arches, rear tail/door & along the bottom has a bit of rust showing, & the grafix are fading & not quite what we would like. overall though it's not in bad shape considering the mileage & what we did see out there surprised
Needs a good upholstery clean aswell!!

Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 12.27 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Better to keep on top of them is my view that way no masty suprises although i have to say apart from AC's "worst T4" thread i have yet to see a bad one for rust .... my 95 its just scratches, small dents and such like ond stone chips that werent attended to when appearing that have no caused issues ...

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Community » Readers Rides » My T4 NobbyBimble
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: