T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best colour for a T4
Total of answers: 406

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Community » Readers Rides » My New T5 (My current pride @ Joy)
My New T5
Date: Tuesday, 13/Dec/11, 3.19 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Members
Hi All, Finally have a van, it's a T5 2.5 manual 2007 with leather front seats, all I have to do now is get it insured.
Attachments: 7795642.jpg (106.9 Kb)

BLUE 2.5 TYPE 5

Date: Wednesday, 14/Dec/11, 5.48 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Sweet ...
If your going to convert it any farther you could do worse than HIC (see data in our insurance section).

Happy motoring see and keep us up to date with developments, if we can help just ask.

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 14/Dec/11, 8.47 PM | Message # 3
Major
Very nice van Dave

campervanventures.blogspot.com

Date: Friday, 30/Dec/11, 1.01 AM | Message # 4
Private
Very nice mate! Looks in good shape!?
Bit jealous of your leather seats though! Lol
I'm currently about half way through insulating & lining my T5 Kombi so just ask if you have any questions.
Ran my new rear speaker cables to the back of the stereo yesterday. Was a bit of a task but got it done!!

My wife wants me to install a Tassimo coffee machine which is 1550w!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Found an 1800w invertor but will I need a second battery & relay??

Also, anyone know I'd there's a switched live at the rear from which I can feed 2 x 12v sockets?

Date: Friday, 30/Dec/11, 5.22 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Group: Admin
@ Warby better to put your questions in the appropriate section you will get a far better responce buddy biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Community » Readers Rides » My New T5 (My current pride @ Joy)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: