T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best model of T4
Total of answers: 242

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » 1st - 2th August We will close for maintenance ("To rectify current issues")
1st - 2th August We will close for maintenance
Date: Tuesday, 27/Jul/10, 12.19 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Notice is here-by given that our community shall be offline between the 1st of August and the 2th of August in order that essential maintenance can take place.

All members are accordingly here-by given notice that between the hours of 12 midnight on the 1st until 12 midnight on the 2nd [possibly longer if required] we will be off line and a temporary page will be in place of our community until we are back online - it is our intention to work through the night rendering and sorting issues as we go, hopefully with the full intention of being live again inside 24hrs ...... [It is hoped, WE ARE ALMOST SURE WE CAN BE BACK UP AND RUNNING INSIDE THIS TIMESCALE]

When we return your community will be easier to use, understand and supply more features straight to you rather than you having to look to much for them it will also tackle several parts that either do not operate or equally imprpoerly operate all posts/threads and other user supplied content will remain untouched harmed it is ONLY the main website settings, design and function we are tackling at present to make way for soem new items whilst carrying out all be it a very late Spring clean..

ALL member accounts will continue as they were untouched your username and password will be the same also, fear not in this revamp some mmebers entitlements might change for the better as the system will allow counting of posts to assess what level of access to give a member which is a far fairer system anyway and one we favour as it rewards those who contibute the most....weeding out the non posters, name users and spies in our midst....

Please therefore if it takes any longer bear with us the wait will be worth it i promise you that much as by conducting a full re-boot it WILL restore a lot of lost settings which will restore a lot of lost and damaged features..

We duly in advance therefore appoligise for any inconvienience caused ....

T4 -T5 Club UK
Administartion

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 27/Jul/10, 5.38 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Members
During the downtime. Can you please remove the cypher image function from the profile editor. As it drives me crazy when I want to edit my profile. Only to find out the code was wrong that was put in the box, There for it resets the data. So then you have to fill it all in again. It once took me over 30mins just to add a signature to my profile.

"Rally Bus" - Jim - Golf MK4 1.9TDI - Club Logo Designer

Date: Tuesday, 27/Jul/10, 5.43 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Not sure if i can but i shall look into it - i know its not the clearest but sadly none are these days i with limited sight starngely do not find it the worst either wacko

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 27/Jul/10, 7.08 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Duly noted mate. I'll be on nights anyway so will hardly be affected. dry

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 28/Jul/10, 4.00 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Lucky you so i will be upall by myself then trying to sort this lot out will i ??? surprised

Date: Wednesday, 28/Jul/10, 4.14 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Fire up the perculator & slowly drip feed directlt into the veins biggrin
Attachments: 6928953.gif (5.5 Kb)

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Friday, 30/Jul/10, 10.52 AM | Message # 7
Webmaster
It might be required buddy im an insomniac anyway so doubt it will matter just have to convince Von to sleep in the spare room is all ...... Now that won't be easy to allow me use of my computer seeing as how its stationed in our bedroom ...... [So no peeking when im online now or you will see Von in her bed as she is right over my right shoulder]

Date: Saturday, 31/Jul/10, 2.05 PM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
Just making sure this post gets to the top of the New Messages list so everyone is aware og the planned mainenance
Attachments: 7859941.gif (1.6 Kb)

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Saturday, 31/Jul/10, 5.12 PM | Message # 9
Webmaster
Em its on the front page too buddy so cant really be missed [hopefully] i shall put up a temp page buddy writing it right now cool so no fear of any misunderstandings happy

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » 1st - 2th August We will close for maintenance ("To rectify current issues")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: