T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Would You Stop For Another T4 Onwer
Total of answers: 257

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » How do i post pic's ("Help please")
How do i post pic's
Date: Monday, 30/Aug/10, 5.59 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Members
how do I put pic's on here? I have tried 4 times and now it is doing my head in. angry

z

Date: Monday, 30/Aug/10, 6.05 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Soz bud in revamp i forgot to put links back to advice, help and such on this subject

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 30/Aug/10, 11.41 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
You Probably need to resize the images to less than 300kb

the eisiest option I found was to use paint as follows

1 open image in paint & save as to a location of ur choice lets say desktop for now
2 click image then click sketch & skew
3 now change the % percentage to 80%
4 click save
5 Now go to desktop & hover mouse over file & the details will show if it shows 300kb or less then you are ready to post
otherwise repeat 3
or if you still have paint open click undo & then repeat 3

Hope this hepls................

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Tuesday, 31/Aug/10, 2.35 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Read the content of the links above would be easier as it took ages to set out and describe to save this very issue constantly being asked ??? seriously follow the steps in either its easy when you know how the only time it will not show an image is if its to big it really is that simple guys for general interest i use Paint and always have to resize every image on here to suit......

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 31/Aug/10, 8.26 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
tried again to-day. think its time to get a hammer to it. wacko

z

Date: Wednesday, 01/Sep/10, 12.27 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Take your image into paint, top of paint on the drop down pick stretch/skew open it top 2 sizes will say 100% take them to 25% then save as whatever the original was -1 [so as to save the original in full size also] then go back to forum and pick the -1 image in the browser at foot of post area copy paste the $IMAGE$ text to wherever you want the image to show in your post i.e if you want it at the top copy said text to teh first line of your post, if you want it in middle copy/paste text to the middle etc etc surprised

Seriously dude its not hard and is much the same as adding images to any forum anywhere dont know what else we can do to help bar coming round and physically showing you we have produced two major guides to try to assist ?????? surprised as i say if you have seriously read both and the above and still are unable to upload images the simplest way is to send me them and i will happily post them for you nowt else from here we can do having offered several alternatives [vwt4@live.co.uk]

Date: Wednesday, 01/Sep/10, 1.23 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Here we Go

physically showing you how

Re-Size Images

Dougie I suggest we add this link to the file.

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Wednesday, 01/Sep/10, 2.42 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
.at last. biggrin .just a bit to small.
Attachments: 5135494.jpg (99.2 Kb)

z

Message edited by purdie - Wednesday, 01/Sep/10, 2.44 PM

Date: Wednesday, 01/Sep/10, 2.54 PM | Message # 9
Webmaster
@ Rob ok will do but i really do think its unessesary .....

@ Purdie told you it was easy if you resize to a reasonable size usually 25% off the 100% size presumming it was showing as a full page immage i.e to big to sho weven in paint screen you are essentially seeking an image somewhere about 2- 4kb in size your even small image is still 99 odd kb i think all you have done is shrink the image not the file size surprised

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » How do i post pic's ("Help please")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: