T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

How low is yours
Total of answers: 216

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Opinions » Up And Coming Changes To Your Forum Guys (See i act Upon Your Comments)
Up And Coming Changes To Your Forum Guys
Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 8.55 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Having taken into consideration everyones points with regards to the format of our forum, please be aware that over the next few days some parts of it possibly could be unobtainable whilst we do a re-vamp.

It is going to come back more straemlined, more efficient and easier to naviagte as a result, with fewer catagories, and fewer places to add posts, but this is i assure you in line with the biggest and best there is/are will take us forward positively and precisely into a glourious future.

Our forum although not the most important part of our community, plays a significant part in the overall experience available here at T4 -T5 Club UK ensuring we maintain a friendly sociable welcome to all members as such we feel it should be maintained at all costs, but a si have expressed previously a forum where posts are scattered all over it with no real method would be as well not being there as it is physically impossible to source that post with teh infoprmation you need, when you need it in this way.

With this in mind by lowereing the amount of catagories ensures that the post you are seeking can only be in a couple, if not only one place and if i get this exactly right this time it will be in only one place.

So can i again remindf each and everyone of us if we are posting about one subject and the post is going off topic could you then start another thread in the most appropriate area, thus ensuring everyone will firstly respond to your secondary questions points and be able to find it again should they need to do so.

With your help consideration and assistance we shall make this the best of it's type community available today, as always if i have missed something or not taken on baord any of your suggestions feel free to kick my raer and remind me surprised

Added (2009-03-26, 8:55 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Ok guys
Ive got the forum down to 4 catagories and 22 headings as follows

Admin - Rules, Announcements, Opinions
Community T4 - T5 - Meet and greet, Meetings, The Lounge [all other current forums], Transporter spotter, Past vehicles, Rave Zone
Technical T4 -T5 - Mechanical, Electrical, Bodywork, Interiors, Steering susp, Wheels/tyres, Conversions,
Ice, Ideas
Legalities - Tax, Mot,Insurance, Other laws

iI think you will agree this if all other areas we have been posting to up until now are included still but as post subjects and not a s seperate forums should suffice to make indexing a bit easier
Any suggestions, ideas or theories don't be shy tell us what you think or would like to see

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Opinions » Up And Coming Changes To Your Forum Guys (See i act Upon Your Comments)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: