T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best model of T4
Total of answers: 242

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Opinions » Vw T4 Forum (Opinions Please)
Vw T4 Forum
Date: Friday, 27/Feb/09, 7.08 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin

Lets suffice to say this whole subject is finished and will not be entered into again
Thanks again to all who supported me during the worst of times it is appriciated and we will go on from this point stronger and better for it for sure, knoiwing we never had to lie, cheat or bully to get our way.
What we have acheived in our first month is truly enviable without a doubt, all of which has been acheived through the correct channels at all times, of this i am emmensely proud.
Let us move forward now repeat our last months figures and build now into the community we always knew we could be without any of this clap trap to worry us
Life is just to short
Dougie
April 09

Let the member make up their own mind who to follow time will tell who was ALWAYS telling the truth

Attachments: 1053407.jpg (3.4 Kb)

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Saturday, 28/Feb/09, 4.20 PM | Message # 2
Major
Group: Members
Guess why i'm here. and i'm sure loads of others to, says a lot doesn't it.
We are for one behind you
Von x
happy

new to this be nice to me please x

Date: Saturday, 28/Feb/09, 5.10 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
there just no need, every one has to start somewhere right , i have no qualms about joining any site if i like it i will post if not then i don't bother , like the T4 forum its very rare that i log into any more, this site looks like its got great potential, keep up the good work Dougie biggrin

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Saturday, 28/Feb/09, 5.36 PM | Message # 4
Major
like the T4 forum its very rare that i log into any more, this site looks like its got great potential, keep up the good work Dougie

Yeah defo, i was a member but never renewed supscription i prefer it here to, as i dont feel as if im a dumb blonde which i was made to feel there, jus coz ive not got anyone to help and im a woman.

new to this be nice to me please x

Date: Saturday, 28/Feb/09, 10.20 PM | Message # 5
Major general
Hi Dougie, as I said previously, let the children have their tantrums, they'll get over it. Then something else will come along to complaint about.

Stew

Stewart & Joan
Living the Dream!!
http://stewnjo.blogspot.com

Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 0.24 AM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Thanks Stew your continued support, like the other guys above is appriciated, it is just when it is repeatedly being done to you it gets a bit tiresome, i have far more to be doing than worrying about what the admin and mods think of me.

The best laugh is everytime they bring us up 4 pages last time so far 2 this time all they are doin is advertising for the website they all apparently detest so much doesnt really make much sense does it??? if they hate me so much why advertise for me, all good from our point of view..

Accused of having multiple log-ins, talking to myself, and a whole range of other things all totally fabricated lies, we have been going a week how many memebers do they think we will have in that amount of time as we started with just you and i last Friday night after all, since then we have now got 80+ which is not bad going and heading the right way at least, we are haeding up, up up, and i am not going to be put off by the likes of them, that is for sure ..

My old dad when i showed him today, who knows very little about the internet can send and receive emails thats about it, said why dont they just block me or send me an email saying USUBSCRIBE ME, i really beleive i am a scape goat for everything that doesn't go right over yonder or one of the mods or admin maybe fancy me.

Anyway enough said and enough time wasted, i merely wanted to explain so anyone seeing or hearing about it would get a chance to hear both sides of the story as one sided it doesnt sound to good, yet anyone who knows what has happened from the start knows full well its simply they are worried about our presence, which is why they constantly try to demine and slander me and my site..to put people off..

It will not be mentioned ever again on here as far as i am concerned they don't exist, we own the domains www.vwt4forums.co.uk and www.vwt5forums.co.uk amongst many more, so when i hear "that" name in the future that's who my mind will tell me the person is reffering to surprised and i'm sure they will be anyway tongue

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 10.40 AM | Message # 7
Major general
Dougie, you've got my total support.
Yes I'm on the other forums, its interesting to know whats going on.
It's hard to imagine that so called "adults" can be so small minded.
To all members of this forum all I can say keep an open mind make your own decisions & don't be influenced by others.

Stew

Stewart & Joan
Living the Dream!!
http://stewnjo.blogspot.com

Date: Sunday, 01/Mar/09, 1.41 PM | Message # 8
Webmaster
Here here to that man and here endeth this sad sorrow affair

Slanj

Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 8.46 PM | Message # 9
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Chin up Dougie, you got my vote. I am comfortable on here. This site has legs and will go places. You have put a lot of effort in, we all recognise that and will support this site as much as we can. It came as a surprise to me, I did not think people were that small minded.

All the best mate, Chas.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Saturday, 07/Mar/09, 5.14 AM | Message # 10
Webmaster
Chas
Cheers your sentiments mean a lot as does everyone else's stay about guys big developments coming really soon as we go into phase two, together we will make this community, all that it possibly can be and a bit more for good measure.

Early days yet guys and girls, some are only to eager to judge a bit soon, the judge and jury in this rather one sided affair had it easy after all when they started as there was no competition, so it's not really that hard to be NO1, in that case is it biggrin , they most certainly are struggling now, they might have 10k members take a look at how many is there max per day [200] maybe iv'e said it before and i will say it again, 10k to 200 is a massive percentage loss in anyones books where have the other 9800 odds gone ?, a sit's the same core 200 odds all the time over there, we are attracting new members everyday, hopefully they are heading this way to the community they should of got when they paid as members but sadly never ever received.

I'm not in the least bit worried i know i supply something they will never be able to a peacefull, relaxed and non-biast community to enjoy not to be worried what you say in and to whom!!.

From little acorns big trees grow as they say this one is growing well.

Anyway it will take a awful lot more tahn them to put me off you can all sleep safe in the knowledge i am going no where.

One for all, and all for one

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Opinions » Vw T4 Forum (Opinions Please)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: