T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best colour for a T4
Total of answers: 406

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Opinions » VW mags content (Idea to lobby the magazines)
VW mags content
T4 -T5 Content in your magazine - why is there so little
1.I would like to see a regular monthly T4 section[ 1 ][20.00%]
2.I would like to see a regular monthly T5 section[ 0 ][0.00%]
3.A bi monthly T4 section[ 0 ][0.00%]
4.A bi monthly T5 section[ 0 ][0.00%]
5.The complete magazine split into T1- T2 etc sections[ 1 ][20.00%]
6.Just more T4- T5 content FULLSTOP[ 3 ][60.00%]
Answers total: 5
Date: Wednesday, 25/Nov/09, 2.23 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Guys
I don't know about you but i subscribe to both Volskworld Camper And Bus and Volkswagen Camper And Commercial magazines, i pay my money like the rest of us, but it seems i am sure not just to me, that freqently we as T4 and T5 owners are being conned here....

I buy said mags one to keep abreast with goings on in Volks World, and tow to read the very infrequent T4 -T5 content with-in both magazines are very guilty of a discracefully lack of content on both T4 and T5 models when compared with T1 and T2-T3 models which there content month on month is at least if not more than 90% of there overall content it is shameful and should be addressed if they want to keep us as subscribers they ahve to sure cater to our needs also, down you think..

There is absolutely no point in sending your grievances one by one as they will simply be deleted end of however if we all vote in a democratic poll, then when the poll reaches a reasonable figure i shall draw it to the attention of the guys at the respective magazines, we might manage to effect some sort of change at least if, we simply sit back at accept this it will carry on...

T4 and T5 drivers are the future of Volkswagens in this context we should be at the very least be getting recognised which if the magazines would recognise us in a regular fashion it might go a long way to getting the older Volkswagen owners to accept us a little more at shows, meets etc where there is still very much a them and us feeling, i am very well aware that many have done great works in this subject to get us to where w eare today yet really in truth we are only about an 1/8th of the way up that very steep hill to total recognition so join me now and vote for what you would like to see in the magazine that both you and i pay for after all, surely to include contnet to suit us is not a great deal to ask for...

If by any chance this poll is been drawn to the attention of anyone at either mag, feel free to contact me for teh exact up to the minute figures this poll has attained to date

Started today the 25/11/09 at 14.20 hrs

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 27/Nov/09, 7.19 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Finally subscribed a couple of months ago to both. There is a little bit of T4 but never enough.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Friday, 27/Nov/09, 10.17 AM | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Members
I don't subscribe to either mag. I go into W H Smiths and have a look through, if there's anything of interest I buy it !! No point in wasting money!!

Stewart & Joan
Living the Dream!!
http://stewnjo.blogspot.com

Date: Friday, 27/Nov/09, 11.12 AM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Typically Stew the oldest is the skin flint biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin bah humbug [try staying around a 40 mile round trip from your nearest W H Smith's makes it a bit harder]

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 30/Nov/09, 4.36 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Group: Members
Before registering on this forum I had a good look in the newsagents for a mag to read. Like you say, there isn't much to read about on T4/T5 projects. I know you can surf the net until your hearts content but I'm old school and there's nothing like pawing through a mag on your favourite hobby, checking the pics out and having a dream. Plus you can take it anywhere without worrying about an internet connection.

Hopefully it won't be too long before someone realises there is a big gap in the market and maybe publish a T4/T5 specific mag.

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.

Date: Monday, 30/Nov/09, 7.20 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Dream on my friend, we are only just being recognised as VW's let alone anything else, i think honestly unless we stick together and show a united front i doubt anything like this is likely to happen anytime soon, however by sticking together the more who hit our poll the more we have to show IPC and others who produce our Fav or not VW mags we arte here for the long haul...

So come on guys if you have not as yet entered your choice in our poll do so now and let's show these guys we are here and we do matter as much if not more than a 55 Splittie owner to have page after page after page devoted to our choosen model, after all if we are not supported now there will be no future in Transporters as our models are the future the Splitties and Bays that currently get all the attention will eventually die out, to only a very few, well looked after show models then what???

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Opinions » VW mags content (Idea to lobby the magazines)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: