T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best model of T4
Total of answers: 242

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Opinions » Twice In The Glossies In One Month (I Am Doing Well)
Twice In The Glossies In One Month
Date: Saturday, 07/Mar/09, 5.23 AM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
I am pleased to announce i have for the second time this very month hit the magazines.
First on page 12 of VW Camper and Commerical and now in the really big one on page 22 in Readers Rides my very own White Noise T4 , it was after all featured as the mag says in a 5 page spread abck in June o7 so i was updating them although the web address is wrong as they have printed my private vans address not this one so i will now try and get a retraction printed just to go for the hatrick biggrin

The real problem with magazines and a point to be ware of if you are submitting anything to them as that information and that which was issued to the other magazine about us was issued back in June of last year and was relevant then but sadly not now as we have changed home since then.

You know you are on the way when you are in the VW mags guys happy

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Saturday, 07/Mar/09, 11.56 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Members
thats cool cool cool

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Saturday, 07/Mar/09, 12.30 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Them that wait longest, laugh loudest i think the saying goes does it not, it's been a long time coming i will tell you that much, finally i have arrived biggrin

So i do exist them wonderful tongue

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 12/Aug/09, 1.11 PM | Message # 4
Private
Hi all i have got my bus in Show us Yours in Volksworld Camper and Bus biggrin
Does that count?

Date: Wednesday, 12/Aug/09, 1.13 PM | Message # 5
Private
Sorry forgot to say that is in this Augusts issue page 24,
Cheers cool

Date: Wednesday, 12/Aug/09, 4.26 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Yip of course it counts if you can scan a copy of the feature do so and upload it so we can all see, not all of us buy the mags wink

Date: Thursday, 13/Aug/09, 7.25 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Well done Rocky. Look forward to seeing it mate. cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Thursday, 13/Aug/09, 7.32 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant general
nice one mate cool cool

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Friday, 14/Aug/09, 1.16 PM | Message # 9
Webmaster
Looking forward to the feature on Rocky's bus Vanetta coming real soon to our Readers Rides section wink he meant honest cool

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Opinions » Twice In The Glossies In One Month (I Am Doing Well)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: