[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Opinions » 1/2 Doz Membs Sought
1/2 Doz Membs Sought
Date: Tuesday, 09/Mar/10, 1.24 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Gang
The Admin of your community seek 6 active members to sit on a virtual commitee panel with-in our forum group, to have the casting votes on all material matters concerning our future, we are seeking a cross section of owners from all over the country.......to decide on matters such as our logo and any future decisions where the community as a whole require to be represented...

This position would require no more than pressing a Vote button with-in a poll set up as and when required, all votes on ALL matters would not be veiwable by any member other than the members currently entitled to do so, therefore no one except your fellow commitee members would know how or when you voted a password would be issued to all commitee members to enable such access on top of your normal passsword..

So guys come on help us shape your community, help us to get it right, applications from commited active members will take president over none commited members and i would love to see any one of our female members stepping up now...

Names below as soon as we reach 6 you will be informed what is next.....

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 09/Mar/10, 1.27 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
1 - Dougie [if required]

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 09/Mar/10, 8.17 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Members
2 - Jim

"Rally Bus" - Jim - Golf MK4 1.9TDI - Club Logo Designer

Date: Tuesday, 09/Mar/10, 9.00 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
3 - Rob

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Tuesday, 09/Mar/10, 9.29 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
4 Chas if no females come forward (Read nothing into that biggrin just being chivalrous).

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 10/Mar/10, 12.18 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Cheers guys still need a few more though !!

Chas - No offense but as you already do enough for us all i would rather use you as back up like myself should it be required thus pumping new blood into our communities veins with others views instead of just yours and mine, if you see what i mean, for what it's worth i think u would make a good woman tongue biggrin biggrin

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Opinions » 1/2 Doz Membs Sought
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: