Advertise

Search

Polls

What is best A T4 - T5 - T5.5/6
Total of answers: 178

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » British Volkswagon Festival (BVF 1st 2nd 3rd july)
British Volkswagon Festival
Date: Saturday, 05/Mar/11, 10.30 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
British Volkswagen Festival

This years show is on the 2nd & 3rd July 2011!

Gates open at 2pm on Friday 1st July 2011! "with camping available on the 1st 2pm"

The British Volkswagen Festival (BVF), is an event run by a dedicated team of volunteer VW enthusiasts. Over the last 25 years it has grown to be one of the premier VW events for the true enthusiast and their families, attracting owners of both air and water-cooled vehicles.

The show combines the very best in Trade Stands, Autojumble, Show & Shine, Vehicle Displays and entertainment to provide a fantastic weekend for all the family.

Take part in the famous Rundfahrt or relax and enjoy the FREE entertainment. Whatever you decide to do over the weekend you're sure to enjoy the atmosphere of the best enthusiasts show of the year!

See you there

www.britishvolkswagenfestival.co.uk

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Message edited by RS_ROB - Thursday, 21/Apr/11, 2.11 PM

Date: Tuesday, 10/May/11, 6.39 PM | Message # 26
Generalissimo
its getting closer biggrin

British Volkswagon Festival
Camping
1, Rob & Mands - Booked
2, Dougie & Yvone
3, Chas & Arron - Booked

Day Visitor
Name - Day
J Bloggs - Saturday

Rob. [Secretary]

Message edited by RS_ROB - Tuesday, 10/May/11, 6.40 PM

Date: Saturday, 21/May/11, 9.40 PM | Message # 27
Generalissimo
Can we get any more interest in this great event? Nice and central and lots going on. Cheap weekend away from home, tons to see and a beautiful part of England to spend it in.
Show off your van in a club area too and buy that part you have been promising yourself for the last year or so.... We had a great time last year so come and join us, day visit or full weekend. You would all be most welcome. smile

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Sunday, 22/May/11, 9.08 AM | Message # 28
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Ditto - see the official unveiling of Autosleeper-a-bageo biggrin ......

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 15/Jun/11, 8.47 AM | Message # 29
Generalissimo
Any more takers or should we change the name to the Chas, Azz, Rob n Mands meet n show @ BVF

<_<

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Wednesday, 15/Jun/11, 10.03 AM | Message # 30
Major
Group: Members
if you can give me the money to get my T4 fixed buy a tent food petrol tickets then i will come PMSL !!!

lifes short .... drive a volkswagen naked

Official window licker T4 -T5 Logo maker order yours here -- http://t4club.ucoz.net/forum/158-1710-1

Date: Sunday, 19/Jun/11, 11.14 AM | Message # 31
Webmaster
Hoping to get there just pointless aaying anything right now as im awaiting going into hossy chaps will let you know just before it if i can make it or not .... biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Sunday, 19/Jun/11, 7.22 PM | Message # 32
Generalissimo
Good luck with that mate. Hope to see you in Malvern. smile

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Sunday, 26/Jun/11, 3.24 PM | Message # 33
Generalissimo
Over the weekend I will be taking & uploading pictures check back regularily for updates.

Rob. [Secretary]

Message edited by Admin - Monday, 27/Jun/11, 2.20 PM

Date: Sunday, 03/Jul/11, 11.08 PM | Message # 34
Generalissimo
Home now, back from another gloriously hot BVF. The weather was awsome again & much fun was had by all & for only 4 people & 2 vans we took up 3 quarter of our allocated space with our equipment.

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Monday, 04/Jul/11, 12.28 PM | Message # 35
Generalissimo
Second that mate. Great weekend indeed. Already looking forward to the next one! cool

Just been checking the photies..... that barbecued food tasted good! Really! biggrin biggrin biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Message edited by listensqueak - Monday, 04/Jul/11, 12.35 PM

Date: Monday, 04/Jul/11, 12.54 PM | Message # 36
Webmaster
Yeah sad to off missed it learn my fate inside about an hour later dudes .... biggrin

@Rob - liking the sun shelter cool missed a trick screenprinted T4 Club UK up all 4 sides would of looked swell

@ Chas - nice new awning? which is it and at what cost? [thinking of a new one as if selling Autosleeper-a-bageo going to have a plain T5 for a while] so a good easy well fittingawning will be a must for our yuppy puppies, does it fit any better than your last one

Date: Monday, 04/Jul/11, 1.25 PM | Message # 37
Major
Pic look great shame we could not make it sad dont look like we are doing many show this year dubstock is going to be the only one seeing as we are boycotting vanfest sad *gutted coz they have a syncro display *

Next year defo biggrin

Official window licker T4 -T5 Logo maker order yours here -- http://t4club.ucoz.net/forum/158-1710-1

Date: Monday, 04/Jul/11, 9.33 PM | Message # 38
Generalissimo
Dougie. Hope all is good news mate!
Awning is a Kyham Motordome classic and fits a treat. £295 Lightning leisure (£369 direct from Kyham on special offer). So a T5 may be on the cards eh???

Donna, now we know the prices at Vanfest I'm glad I'm working that weekend. Can't get the £20 camping unit supplement plus the entertainment prices. Cheaper to go Easyjet to Corfu for the weekend.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 05/Jul/11, 0.22 AM | Message # 39
Generalissimo
Dougie is my idea to get that done but only picked it up 45 minutes away from BVF so itl be ready for futuree venues.

Donna were looking at meeting up early in the summer holls in wales again if you wanna join us your welcome.

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Tuesday, 05/Jul/11, 4.03 PM | Message # 40
Major
If you let us know the dates etc Rob as long as the T4 is not playing up wacko we will come
we having me been wanting to go camping for weeks now just dont have the money T4 is eating it all LOL

Date: Tuesday, 05/Jul/11, 5.58 PM | Message # 41
Generalissimo
If it's any consolation, I used to think that about mine but it has reached the point where for the last year or so I have only spent on regular servicing and consumables. The first 18 months was spent getting it into regular service and cost megabucks for a 2001 vehicle. Since then it's been a daily commuter van and has been 100% reliable. I have now settled down to a steady 25k per year shared between the two. Both are at 177k now. Worth noting that I have never, or ever seen one, sat on the hard shoulder. (Lots of Mercs though biggrin )

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 05/Jul/11, 6.44 PM | Message # 42
Major
LOL ta hunny smile i know we will get them with her just going to take time but she is worth it smile

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » British Volkswagon Festival (BVF 1st 2nd 3rd july)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: