Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best colour for a T4
Total of answers: 406

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » May Break (General Meet)
May Break
Date: Friday, 27/May/11, 8.03 PM | Message # 26
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Roll Call..................

tongue

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Saturday, 28/May/11, 0.47 AM | Message # 27
Generalissimo
Yup yup. Off to Jockland either tomorrow or Sunday to see if there's any electricity left. Back down to Wales either Thursday or Friday to chuck the canoes into Gwynant. Van should be due a service on return to Brum if I keep to my 5k schedule. I do way too many miles in this one. After all, I would like to keep it for a long time. 175k is due in the next week or so. Another ball joint is knocking and new tyres are half bald already. The 1.9 is a true workhorse. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Saturday, 28/May/11, 11.04 AM | Message # 28
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Just let me know when yer coming and i will av yonder kettle on over yonder bonnie banks KEN lad ..... might even donner up to Tummel valley along wiv ya show ya the scenic route biggrin cool weather been terrible here though you dont half pick the times to come bonnie lad ....

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Sunday, 29/May/11, 9.57 AM | Message # 29
Generalissimo
Ah well. I'll be bringing the sun with me this time. hopefully be there mid afters. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Sunday, 29/May/11, 6.09 PM | Message # 30
Webmaster
Chas duly meeted & Greeted sent on his way and arranged to meet him tomoz at at Tummel [weather permitting] tis what T4 -T5 Club UK tis all aboot like ..... Ken .. biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 06/Jun/11, 8.51 PM | Message # 31
Generalissimo
The weather in wales was fantastic despite the poor outcast, we arrived in glorius sunshine & in traditional style "late". after pitching the tent & unloading the van we hit the water for some afternoon kayaking followed by a relaxing evening around the fire.
Friday was just as good starting out with a still morning providing an excellent morning out on the water, by mid morning we hired out some open canoes & all went exploring & mandy finally settling down to the ride out on the water & watched some base jumpers. after returning the canoes & some early lunch we set of for some more kayaking, the days was long & slow & i even took to the water for a swim & some swinging off the rope b4 some afternoon kacking by now we were all starting to feel the heat from the sun & it was only early friday afternoon.
A breeze streted late evening continuing through sat & into sun but still staying brilliantly sunny until the early hours of sunday morning when the rain came.
Chas & arron left sat afternoon & me & mands set of to explore Llanberis & check out Dinorig lake returning with some wetsuits & i finally got mands in the water biggrin .
After packing on sunday we set of for Llanberis & the famous Petes Eats but unfortunatly it was rammed so we found a very nice posh eatery/bar the sort of place found in london & had some very tasty baguetes b4 heading for our prevoiusly booked tour of Electric Mountain & veiwing the Snowdon railway & eventually setting off home late sunday evening.

Attachments: 7811158.png (429.8 Kb) · 5692478.png (434.6 Kb)

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Monday, 06/Jun/11, 8.52 PM | Message # 32
Generalissimo

Attachments: 1716507.png (479.0 Kb) · 4769596.png (412.5 Kb)

Rob. [Secretary]

Message edited by RS_ROB - Monday, 06/Jun/11, 8.54 PM

Date: Monday, 06/Jun/11, 8.57 PM | Message # 33
Generalissimo

Attachments: 0170736.png (487.5 Kb) · 6645052.png (491.3 Kb)

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Monday, 06/Jun/11, 9.42 PM | Message # 34
Major
Group: Members
Looks like a good time was had, nice one peoples smile

Chris says: Life, get more with a T4

Date: Tuesday, 07/Jun/11, 1.57 PM | Message # 35
Webmaster
Kayaking section offically opened biggrin

Note - Scotland has lots of kyaking spots by the way ....

Spelling corrected tongue

Message edited by RS_ROB - Tuesday, 07/Jun/11, 3.02 PM

Date: Tuesday, 07/Jun/11, 6.10 PM | Message # 36
Generalissimo
Agree there mate. Loch Tummel being just one of them. Seven miles of kayaking bliss from Tummel bridge to the dam just above Pitlochry. 3 days with just enough wind to make it exciting and then the two nights in Snowdon plus a day or two travelling made it a great week. No issues with the T4 at all but two months since the last service and already overdue the next.

I have to add the weather in Scotland was braw! No rain! biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » May Break (General Meet)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: