T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Rate our site
Total of answers: 97

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Events (Where - What - How - Why)
Events
Date: Wednesday, 13/Jan/10, 5.13 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Details of what events we go to, where, when and how, where we hope to in time grow to a stage where ever VW transporter event will be able to be covered by at least one of our members, wherever , when ever they are staged, not of course forgetting our very own events as and whe they occur, and mark our words they will......

With our very own Social Convenor attending to details for our next as i write this we are all set for a great, well planned and adventerous and sociable 2010.....

o-o-o-o-o

Ever fancied being a reporter for the day, bringing back the "Goss" the goings on, the good, bad and indifferent from the world of Volkswagen shows .....Now is your chance.....

All stories imagery and your views of any events you attend this and subsequent years would eb made most welcome

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 23/Mar/10, 4.59 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
One day event and I've spoken to the organisers but there needs to be at least ten vehicles attending for a club display. They have suggested we enter the 'show and shine' as a group, that way all our vans can be together. Anybody up for this as an impromptu gathering?
Pretty central location for all our Southern members.

Sunday 11th April
Santa Pod raceway NN29 7XA (Northants J16 M1)
£15.00 per person at the gate

Trade stalls, club stands, autojumble, concours events and more. All watercooled VAG cars and vans welcome but no pets!!!

http://www.vwaction.co.uk

Volksfest 2010. Sunday 1st August.

Also see details of the North Weald event on the same link which we are hoping to attend too.
More vans needed at these do's so we can eventually get a club stand.
Any other events you feel we should be attending..... three counties showground etc. If there is one in your area then shout up, as we love to travel. biggrin

Attachments: 9114398.gif(4Kb)

Now posted in the correct place. smile

Chas! [Social Convener]

Message edited by listensqueak - Tuesday, 23/Mar/10, 5.00 PM

Date: Tuesday, 23/Mar/10, 5.24 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Cool now lets all get together & show everyone we are a true club & we will not be left by the wayside

You can count me in Ill book the days off when weve got enough atendees

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Tuesday, 23/Mar/10, 6.36 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Nice one mate. cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Thursday, 25/Mar/10, 7.22 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
I will be there in spirit if nothing else ..... my force with be with you... go forth and multiply [well spread the word anyway] tongue biggrin cool

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 26/Mar/10, 9.23 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Good. We need to get some publicity for these mate. I'll try to keep it up top! cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Friday, 26/Mar/10, 9.34 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
We need more people to off their buts & get out to the meets

Cmon guys me & Chas are willing to take time off for these meets & those of you with normal working hours have just got to get in yer vans & drive for some fun so come on lets all get toogether.

if its one thing I can say from experiance is that these one make days are great fun to go to especially if there is some kind of track to watch some action on & there always is some guy in another make who tries to show off shame my Sierra wont be ready for the track otherwise it would be me biggrin

lets see at least 10 so all we need is 8 more volunteers.

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Saturday, 27/Mar/10, 12.27 PM | Message # 8
Webmaster
Were waiting ........

Date: Saturday, 27/Mar/10, 12.30 PM | Message # 9
Webmaster
A note from your Admin, re this and every event you go to this season.....ways you can help your community...

o-o-o-o-o

A wee tip guys if you intend going to shows etc i gave Chas cards put em on every window of every T4 -T5 you guys see ...

If any other member wants any they are available from www.vistaprint.co.uk really quickly and cheaply link to design and wording to keep them all the same

[by the way the T4CUK is not included it is our picture identifier and should not be on the finished cards]

To re-cap go to www.vistaprint.co.uk

Pick free business cards the one i have used is shown third or fourth in the line

Use it, input the info as above example with your name at the foot in presented by if you wish you do not have to include this but it's nice to know who reffered who however, and i may offer a "prize" top whomever gets the most new members

Everytime you go to a show, see a nice T4 or T5 in a carpark, petrol station etc plonk a card on it's drivers door window it is the best way of getting new members, or leave some at your local Vw parts departments, local assesory shops and such like anywhere T4 or T5 owners are likely to go.

TOGETHER WE CAN BUILD THIS COMMUNITY - WE HAVE HAD A GREAT START LETS KEEP IT GOING

And all for the princely sum of £4.35 i think on slow post, sadly we have to ask you to arrange this yourselfs as to have these printed sent and delivered would end up costing far to much

But lets be fair £4 odds to attract more membs which is what we need to make our already great club a really brilliant one seems a great deal to me.

PLEASE DO NOT ALTER THE DESIGN ABOVE SO AS TO KEEP THEM ALL THE SAME OTHER THAN YOUR NAME OBLIOUSLY IF INDEED YOU ARE INCLUDING IT if you would rather i will upon request issue your member number that you could put on it instead.

Chas & I have been giving these out for soemtime now ....

o-o-o-o-o

You could also adorn your vans with like Rob has a www sticker in plain white easily seen and recognised [and cheap]
www stickers

o-o-o-o-o

Going to price a big flippin Banner for such events see if we can get 2 organised so Chas can have one and i can have one ie North & South so we can't be missed simples...

o-o-o-o-o

A little spent now WILL reap great benefits in the future no doubting that so come on guys wherever, whenever however you go this show season fly the flag proudly for T4 -T5 Club UK together we cvan multipy our ranks into a decent but not ridiculous sized friendly happy sociable group....it wont take much, use what you would of to join elsewhere and buy a few www stickers and a set of bus cards and lets show the VW scene we are alive and kicking....

Attachments: 5664536.jpg (11.1 Kb)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » T4 - T5 Camping Club » Events » Events (Where - What - How - Why)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: