T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best colour for a T4
Total of answers: 406

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Members - T4 - T5 Sales » T4 Camper Hi-Top Tri-Star For Sale
T4 Camper Hi-Top Tri-Star For Sale
Date: Saturday, 22/Oct/11, 9.50 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Members
Loads recently spent on this bus, including:

Cambelt and full service (all genuine VW parts), windows and rubbers, all new uniroyal tyres, powdercoated wheels and much more.

A very clean example of this great camper, and its well worth coming to have a look at.

92.5k miles, J Plate.

Ring me on 07811 892396 (Rob) to view the vehicle (based in Derby)

£6995 ono
Attachments: 0702601.jpg (122.1 Kb) · 4475884.jpg (132.5 Kb)

Rob.

Message edited by Admin - Saturday, 05/Nov/11, 6.06 PM

Date: Sunday, 23/Oct/11, 9.39 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
I should have read this post first! D'oh! Sounds very nice and such low mileage for a '91. Not a bad price either. Good luck with the sale Rob. Bit too old for me to consider as I have the Low emission zone looming.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Thursday, 27/Oct/11, 7.50 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Quote (listensqueak)
I have the Low emission zone looming

zooming its already there wacko
they are just changing the goal posts again sad soon it will effect me

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Friday, 28/Oct/11, 7.37 AM | Message # 4
Private
Have you guy's ever thought of going down the LPG route? My wife has a 3litre twin turbo Volvo XC90 that does no more than 24mpg if you drive it like a vicar. We had LPG installed and at 70p a litre its as economical as the diesel version financially but with 274bhp and a quieter and smoother engine. You can buy LPG readily, get £10 discount on road tax and free access to low emission zone. The downside is your can't go on the Chunnel, but you can still use a ferry.

Rob.

Rob.

Date: Friday, 28/Oct/11, 7.47 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Unfortunatly the majority of T4s & all T5s are Diesel & if I did happen to have the VR6 T4 i think i would have Twin Turbo'd it by now biggrin You see one has a turbo fetish biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Saturday, 29/Oct/11, 10.43 AM | Message # 6
Private
Join the club. Lindsey's is twin turbo (running on LPG), and my car is twin turbo (Lotus Carlton) so we too have a turbo fetish! My old car was a Volvo T5 turbo running LPG too. Turbo doesn't mean you can't run LPG.

Rob

Rob.

Date: Saturday, 29/Oct/11, 6.00 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Quote (400-ascona)
(Lotus Carlton)

erm shy excuse me now I must go get some ice shy ooh thats better best send me some pics for private veiwing now biggrin

If theres one thing I love more that a cossy thats it heart

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Tuesday, 01/Nov/11, 5.08 PM | Message # 8
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Had thought of a conversion on my 2.0l petrol Autosleeper but was advised on the whole AGAINST it due to costs prohibiting actual savings, Scotland certainly doesn't have that many lpg pumps which would also be an issue, so we decided against the 2.0l easily against all comments returned 30 ish if driven mostly in 5th between 50 - 60 which quite frankly in a lwb hi-top was more than enough anyway !! But I'm with you on the smooth running over the diesels (having owned then all almost now) and would probably go the petrol route again except I'm out of T's for life or I'm divorced (lol)

Nice bus btw

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Saturday, 05/Nov/11, 3.24 PM | Message # 9
Private
Our Volvo XC90 has paid back in 18 months. Very rarely struggle to find gas stations, and generally fill up whenever I see it in places where I don't know LPG station locations. We also have all the stations loaded into the sat nav (supplied by Autogas) which allows you to find nearest station.
I much prefer LPG to Diesel (although would never convert the Carlton). You do have to watch the valve seats to make sure they aren't too soft, althoiugh you can get an auto lube system but this obviously extends the pay back period.

Rob.

Rob.

Date: Saturday, 05/Nov/11, 3.25 PM | Message # 10
Private
Quote (RS_ROB)
If theres one thing I love more that a cossy thats it

......and I would love an RS500 Cosworth.

Rob.

Rob.

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Members - T4 - T5 Sales » T4 Camper Hi-Top Tri-Star For Sale
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: