T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Do You Wave At Other T4 - T5 Owners
Total of answers: 358

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » T4'S - T5'S Wanted » WANTED ANY TYPE OF TRANSPORTER (any 6 + seater or with runners to take extra seats.)
WANTED ANY TYPE OF TRANSPORTER
Date: Tuesday, 06/Jul/10, 2.53 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Members
hi all , new to the site and looking for a running project.
come this weekend i will have a buget of around £700-1000 depending on what i get for my car.
i know im not going to get a lot for that money but as long as it is road worthy and has 6 + seats or the runners to take extra seat as i have 4 children 1 of which is seriously ill and needs medical gear carried around with her.
i dont mind 1 that needs a good clean up, i just want to get back in to dubs as i have been away from them for a long time.

Date: Tuesday, 06/Jul/10, 3.45 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Good luck chap sadly i cant help you but a call to Alan at V-worx might just sort you out he may konow off soemthing if Gareths one is no good for you [will find his no bottom right off our front page a very helpfull guy]

Good cause this guys if anyone sees a suitable candidate please post it for Ratty happy cool

Ps Ratty any T4 can be adapted to take seats using cheaply avaialable [£100] Mazda Bongo seats which all come with inbuilt 3 point seat belts so long as mounted correctly will be fine [see dubman daves blog in our blogfs eection for step by step if required] which should allow more scope possibly rather than only seeking a Caravelle !!!

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 06/Jul/10, 7.09 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Hmm there was one or two floating around here do you want van or bus ? ill keep my eye out.

there was a green bus/camper down the road & a red van the other way ill have a nose about.

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Tuesday, 06/Jul/10, 8.15 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Members
thanks a lot for your replys , i would like a caravelle if 1 can be found in my budget *obviously needing work at that price* or 1 that could be converted without going over my budget.
im not bothered if its tatty and needs cleaning up as long as its reasonably reliable and roadworthy , as i would like to get to some meets this summer.
THANKS A LOT FOR KEEPING YOUR EYES OUT FOR ME.

Date: Tuesday, 06/Jul/10, 9.39 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-T4-T....58db736

That one might fit the bill mate. Nothing on Pistonheads under 1600. Good luck with the search though. Eyes peeled here.

Chas! [Social Convener]

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » T4'S - T5'S Wanted » WANTED ANY TYPE OF TRANSPORTER (any 6 + seater or with runners to take extra seats.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: