T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best colour for a T4
Total of answers: 406

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Parts/Acc's For Sale & Wanted » t4 plastic step wanted (missing plastic step)
t4 plastic step wanted
Date: Sunday, 05/Sep/10, 2.04 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Members
missing plastic step from side door, guess it was taken off to fit wheelchair ramp.

Dont forget otherwise you wont remember

Date: Sunday, 05/Sep/10, 5.47 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Most probably still a VW part quite dear from what i remember though mine was ply same as the ply sides are which is way cheaper and if done right looks not bad ??? cool

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Sunday, 05/Sep/10, 6.26 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-T4-T....cb9a810

Found this and thought of you. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Sunday, 05/Sep/10, 7.03 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Told you they werent cheap biggrin cool

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Monday, 06/Sep/10, 1.24 AM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Try Van x for some stainless ones biggrin

heres a tip that on on ebay is sold by t4srus but if you go to there own web site I bet its cheaper............

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Message edited by RS_ROB - Monday, 06/Sep/10, 1.26 AM

Date: Monday, 06/Sep/10, 12.30 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
The stainless ones dont cover the emtire step arae only the step part ?? surprised

Date: Saturday, 11/Sep/10, 2.28 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Members
thanks guys, ply could work for me, making stuff is what i do best, guilty of buying brushed stainless inserts to go on foot wells, they will look incredible, however will stick them down rather than drill into floor.

Dont forget otherwise you wont remember

Date: Saturday, 11/Sep/10, 5.53 PM | Message # 8
Webmaster
I only wish i was

The choice pay or make one out of ply my new one has a ply one and it looks the part it is also about 1/3 of the size as it was really far to large anyway giving far more floor space with a step in the middle and a bit either side extending the floor space which could easily be lockers in fact Autosleeper motorhomes use this space to mount the jack and wheel key rather brilliantly in its own wee cubby hole right where you open your door brilliance with space for other tools ...... although we found the step up to high if no step was there at all .....hence compromise of a middle 1/3 sized one

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Parts/Acc's For Sale & Wanted » t4 plastic step wanted (missing plastic step)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: