Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What Do You Think of Our New Site Design?
Total of answers: 109

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Parts/Acc's For Sale & Wanted » Mat advice?
Mat advice?
Date: Tuesday, 26/Oct/10, 10.51 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Members
Hi guys I am new here and just wondering if you could help me.

I am looking for some tailored van mats and came across a company called mycarmats.co.uk. I was just wondering if anyone had used them before and what their quality of mats were like. Cheers in advance.

\

Date: Tuesday, 26/Oct/10, 12.05 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Hi and welcome bro, cant say ive heard of these dudes depends what your after front mats i have in the past used Just Kampers [£18 i think] and CMC Cheshire Motor Caravans short of that Madmates there is loads of companies its the quality of the capet like in your home that is the biggest thing as i have to confess the Jk one rolled very quickly at the edges where as the CMC one didnt .......

And our rear mats due to having units etc and weird shaped we have just used house grade carpets [plush] and wool bound them ourselfs, tiresome but effective none the less ...... and very satisfying when done, allowing the island table leg to be bound also...

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Parts/Acc's For Sale & Wanted » Mat advice?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: