Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

If Money Was No Object What Would You Own?
Total of answers: 103

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Parts/Acc's For Sale & Wanted » T4 Caravelle. Seat Covers
T4 Caravelle. Seat Covers
Date: Friday, 26/Nov/10, 10.13 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Members
Hello.

Not sure if this is the correct section to ask but!.

I am looking to buy some seat covers for my T4 caravelle and wonder if anyone can recommend a good place to look.

I have seen a set of front seat covers on the *BAY for @ £15 from Bulgaria that look Ok in the photographs. Single Drivers seat cover and Double front passenger seat cover.

My caravelle also has a double rear seat and four single seats that also need covering.

I have also seen some really expensive seat covers but they don't seem practical.

The seat covers are really just to keep the seats clean but I don't want seat covers that look like Shiny Bin Liners.

Thank You

1997 VW Transporter T4 1.9 Wheelchair Accessible. { Fathers }
2003 VW Caravelle T4 2.5 TDI 9 Seater. { Mine }

Date: Saturday, 27/Nov/10, 2.05 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
They are all much of a muchness Jedi, none really fit properly as made to multi-fit dont know if VW do any tailored ones might be worth a look at your local van centre parts department, falling that i had at one time [thing i still have it actually] a set of waterproof ones for our dogs that fitted not badly but due to the rubberised backing they were always slipping about, likes of Vw Curtains and such like companies i am sure will make you some semi tailored ones but not sure what they might cost ......

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Saturday, 27/Nov/10, 4.16 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Members
Thanks Admin for the reply and for moving this to the relevent section { I wasn't sure where to post it } unsure

Looks like I will order a set of front seat covers from Bulgaria then for £15 posted.

1997 VW Transporter T4 1.9 Wheelchair Accessible. { Fathers }
2003 VW Caravelle T4 2.5 TDI 9 Seater. { Mine }

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Parts/Acc's For Sale & Wanted » T4 Caravelle. Seat Covers
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: