T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

How low is yours
Total of answers: 216

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Parts/Acc's For Sale & Wanted » T5 bike rack wanted
T5 bike rack wanted
Date: Saturday, 05/Mar/11, 8.20 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Members
does anybody have a t5 bike rack for sale near to me

\

Date: Saturday, 05/Mar/11, 5.54 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
a location would help wink

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Saturday, 05/Mar/11, 6.15 PM | Message # 3
Private
sorry it would help
midlands kettering northampton willing to travel a fair distance for the right one
cheers

\

Date: Sunday, 06/Mar/11, 2.31 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Group: Admin
I would try Fleabay matey these racks likes of Fiamma come up now and again but darn expensive i have one on my m/home and had one on my last one to as it goes this one attached to a Fiamma box between them new around £550-600 [personally i cant see the value in them but thats what they cost together new] .....

I had looked for one for my first T4 but couldnt find any secondhand finding that most left them on the vehicle when trading or selling them on, or took them off to put on their next T4/T5 ....

But it will not do any harm to look along with your local free ads papers and Gumtree in your area

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Sunday, 06/Mar/11, 4.03 PM | Message # 5
Private
cheers mate i will keep looking i was hoping to use it to fit a box to but as you say expensive

\

Message edited by Admin - Sunday, 06/Mar/11, 5.32 PM

Date: Sunday, 06/Mar/11, 5.40 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Group: Admin
The box in honesty wouldnt be difficult but is a major bonus stores all my emergency kit, table 2 chairs, wheel chokcs, barby fuel can and a load of other smaller bits needed when driving and it will contain our new awning if i ever get around to buying one, cant decide whether to but a Fiamma pull out and a safari room or a quick erect awning ?

[as a small side note i have a strap on biggrin rack i use on my Astasraphy and my Scenic before that which was at one time also fitted to my Ducato vans rear door very simply to permanantly mount it to the door [in the same way as my current one is permanatly mounted to the rear of my T4 Autosleeper motorhome]although it does sadly require drilling through the door surprised and a few brass pipe fittings around £20 from B&Q [and other diy outlets] you can have one similar in design and use for a fraction of the cost biggrin the strap on type are cheap as chips i think all mine cost me was about £40 and its a good one cool

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Parts/Acc's For Sale & Wanted » T5 bike rack wanted
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: