T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best colour for a T4
Total of answers: 406

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Parts/Acc's For Sale & Wanted » Wanted 1.9tdi ("IZ coded 5th gear cluster")
Wanted 1.9tdi
Date: Thursday, 13/May/10, 7.06 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Ok gang seeking a reasonably priced gear cluster for my 5th speed upgrade on my current 1.9td T4
Anyone with such a gear set feel free to get in touch with details price etc
Van currently in build so it would be handy to get one like yesterday...

Either Pm with details or email vwt4@live.couk

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 14/May/10, 3.42 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Do you know if it is found in any other model Dougie ?
May be cheap to get an ol box from a scrappy providing it has the correct part, there is a simmillar mod I can do for my sierra 5th gear upgrade that wiil guaruntee itll hit the 200 club & its available from fords for £50 cool

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Friday, 14/May/10, 11.42 AM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Sadly not it is available in all IZ coded 1.9tdi's but mostly all know the value of them now any scrap yard will nowadays NOT strip a box as it leaves them with a useless box that is incomplete that they are unable to them sell on ? i have heard of them going for as much as £350 [phew] then it still has to be fitted making it an expensive mod dont you think !

So what i am thinking here is maybe one of our fellow T4 owners might have the right cogs that possibly were bought and never used maybe the vehicle now sold on so they have no further use for them and seeing as how my vehicle will be the Scottish mascot of the T4 Club UK it really has to drive well as well as look well dont it really biggrin

Any help in tracing one would of course be very helpful before my vehicle is completed and back on the road preferably...

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 14/May/10, 1.56 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Eyes peeled mate. Garage firmly locked though. biggrin biggrin biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Friday, 21/May/10, 1.00 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Aw and i was heading to Brum and was going to breeze poast on the off chance it might be wanting a new home biggrin biggrin party pooper

Date: Friday, 21/May/10, 10.59 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
I have started to dismantle and take photos mate. One mislaid puller brought me to a halt but now I have another. All I will need then is a van to put them on. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Saturday, 22/May/10, 10.00 AM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Ah see you dont really need it you aint even got a van to put it on so just send it up to Scottyland you know it makes sense biggrin

Date: Saturday, 22/May/10, 6.41 PM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
I'm really hoping to do just that with it firmly attached to the end of my gearbox mate. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Sunday, 23/May/10, 1.35 PM | Message # 9
Webmaster
Oh very good rub it in why dont you biggrin cool biggrin

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Parts/Acc's For Sale & Wanted » Wanted 1.9tdi ("IZ coded 5th gear cluster")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: