T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is best A T4 - T5 - T5.5/6
Total of answers: 178

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Website/Ebay Finds » Scene tax - a whole new level ("20k for a basic 03 oplate T4")
Scene tax - a whole new level
Date: Friday, 04/Feb/11, 3.05 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
I have been warning of scene taxing going on since i started this coimmunity almost 3 years ago now but this one takes it to a whole new level in line with the first 20k+ splitty we now have a T4 some idiot thinks is worth 20k so it is enevitable that having seen this we will get a never ending supply of + 20k motors for sale as everyone and their dogs beleive if he can get that much so can i i really pity those just coming into the buying process in T4 or T5 land it sadly has its fair share of shark, conmen and cowboys without a shadow of a doubt.......

Please please please before you even consider buying any model any age or condition please ask the community for its thoughts on the sale it maybe just could save you a fotune in stress as well as cash

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 04/Feb/11, 8.19 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Members
never worth that

\

Date: Friday, 04/Feb/11, 9.45 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
40k on the drive biggrin biggrin biggrin

plus a little Peugeot worth £4.50

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 15/Feb/11, 9.12 PM | Message # 4
Private
this is unreal, what a joker..

z

Date: Wednesday, 16/Feb/11, 4.13 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Its what started the battles in "splittyland" cirlcles making everyone beleive their rot boxes were worth that kind of money... scene tax at a new level as the tilte says i think you would agree... surprised [it must make my old motorhome worth in excess of 20k surely tongue any buyers want it ???]

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 17/Feb/11, 8.54 PM | Message # 6
Private
wonder what my sportline would be worth in this guys world?

z

Date: Friday, 18/Feb/11, 12.36 PM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Probably 35k ish surprised tongue

[the way scene tax seems to work is irrespective of age, condition, mileage or model it works by you thinking of a number [any number mind] double it, take away 5 then treble it, take away 4 and quadripple it then take a £5 off for cash should be about right surprised if thats to hard simply look up ebay find a comparible model/yr/milage and treble its cost should get the desired results

Anyone paying thats ort of money needs their head looked at you can buy a T5 [base model 1.9tdi] brandnew or ex demo for that kind of dosh ????

Date: Friday, 18/Feb/11, 10.41 PM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....EWAX:IT

Like this for instance. I am tempted!

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Saturday, 19/Feb/11, 2.37 PM | Message # 9
Webmaster
Only thing that would bother me is its an ex police van usually hammered silly by numerous wanna be micheal shummachas tongue but none the less probably woth a punt for a year or two as will of been well serviced now whay wasnt that about in Oct when i was looking tongue surprised [makes you have to wonder what ex police stuff sells for at auction if thats it being retailed at that money ... i would say about £5k ish ]

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Website/Ebay Finds » Scene tax - a whole new level ("20k for a basic 03 oplate T4")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: