Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

If Money Was No Object What Would You Own?
Total of answers: 103

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Website/Ebay Finds » Look what i found for sale today !!! (An area for showing sale items you have found)
Look what i found for sale today !!!
Date: Tuesday, 05/May/09, 1.50 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
An area to display things you find on the net of interest to our group, [not to display your own for sale items which should be placed in the Ad Board ]....

Almost anything is allowed here the more obscure the better but preferably with a Transporter camping, selfbuilding etc theme .....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

So to start us off then here is one i found today .......

Look what i found whilst scouring Ebay today - the original 6 wheeler Polo built by Lepu and Bernie at Chop Shop London Garage, would you own it ???

I think i would having been a previous Caddy pick up nut, it kind of appeals to me having always liked them but never being able to obatin a really nice rust fre example finally putting me off sad as a second car, a fun car yeah it would be cool, what do you guys think, not sure about the 6 wheels though either !"!

Currently for sale for £4500 on ebay by DJ 4X4 VW shop

A truly one off, built by as truly amazing team, if you have not seen the programme it shows on Discovery Turbo now and again called either Chop Shop or Chop Shop London Garage with the absolute originals coming in the form of Bangla Bangers truly inspiring televison what this guy Lepu can't do with a panel beaters hamme rsin't worth worrying about surprised

Attachments: 6399537.jpg (2.9 Kb) · 2022806.jpg (25.3 Kb) · 6878268.jpg (2.5 Kb) · 4294212.jpg (3.0 Kb)

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 05/May/09, 5.24 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Members
wacko wacko Where does the Rn R bed go? and the cooker? wacko wacko

Stewart & Joan
Living the Dream!!
http://stewnjo.blogspot.com

Date: Tuesday, 05/May/09, 6.59 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
In my T4 White Noise of course biggrin biggrin biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 05/May/09, 7.33 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Looks a bit 'Lady Penelope' but lots of work has gone into it. Loading it up is obviously out of the question heh. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 05/May/09, 8.04 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
thats DJ was a polo off the chop shop hes got a roll royce off them as well, was up there the other week end for a bbq

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Tuesday, 05/May/09, 8.16 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant general

Attachments: 3188888.jpg (162.2 Kb) · 7134460.jpg (120.6 Kb) · 4732857.jpg (146.1 Kb)

Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 9.58 AM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Smarty i know just thought the Polo was more suitable tongue

Get Ray hob nobbin wiv the Chop Shop crew tongue tongue

Date: Wednesday, 06/May/09, 4.33 PM | Message # 8
Major
i dont think much of the roller but i would love any car chop shop build they r some team i have been a cop shop fan for a long time

von x

new to this be nice to me please x

Date: Sunday, 10/May/09, 12.08 PM | Message # 9
Webmaster
What do we reckon to this one then guys it's called a Caddy Topsail i have no idea what it costs or even if it is available to buy but hey as a second vehicle who wouldn't

CADDY TOPSAIL

Attachments: 7969102.jpg (97.0 Kb) · 5952769.jpg (135.5 Kb) · 0649942.jpg (144.1 Kb) · 5173998.jpg (118.0 Kb) · 4490793.jpg (94.0 Kb)

Date: Sunday, 10/May/09, 5.58 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant general
that's different biggrin

Date: Sunday, 10/May/09, 7.09 PM | Message # 11
Webmaster
Shame i couldnt find any iterior photos but i'm sure you get the drift

I have always liked the new shape Caddy and would consider a Caddy Max don't think they are large enough to convert to a camper
but mores the pity surprised [i know VW claimed they had but it was a joke really] tongue

Attachments: 9708289.jpg (3.1 Kb) · 6246970.jpg (57.8 Kb)

Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 5.24 PM | Message # 12
Generalissimo
I dunno Dougie... they managed to do it on a Marina van and worse, the Citroen C15. The new Caddy is oodles bigger. cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 6.51 PM | Message # 13
Webmaster
Em, they did that's true and the Bambi and all the rest, but they were mainly coachbuilt doofers on a van chassis, not a van conversions really apart from maybe the Marina [Suntor, thing-ama-bob rust bucket wink

I'm in denial coz i want one especially if it's as cool as the Topsail tongue

Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 7.02 PM | Message # 14
Generalissimo
Well I'm not about to laminate the roof of my Caddy just jet. Think I have enough to be going on with. The transporter interior for one. cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 7.12 PM | Message # 15
Webmaster
I but how cool would that be a T4 with a decked roof surprised

Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 8.07 PM | Message # 16
Generalissimo
Doing it for looks is fine but I'm no exhibitionist, I'd have to hire someone to use it. The chromed ladder up the rear door would be cool though.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 8.19 PM | Message # 17
Webmaster
Likewise neither am i cool the sunken ladder i do like tongue would look good on some of the larger campervans that have a space behind the rear doors and could accomodate it mind not much space in the Caddy and to box a bit off to take the sunken ladder might be to much of a sacrifice biggrin although i could do a Chop Shop London Garage on it and have an elongated 6 wheeleer to get me bed in as well now that would be cool wink

Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 8.26 PM | Message # 18
Webmaster
The Caddy Maxi "Life" is VW 's idea of a Caddy Camper not mine but i am sure improvemnets or rather affordability could be factored in to this, i'm sure someone else is doing one as well though poss Wellhouse or someone similar

Attachments: 5563045.jpg (18.2 Kb) · 3772213.jpg (35.4 Kb)

Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 8.36 PM | Message # 19
Webmaster
Or maybe fancy a Honda Jazz type at 11.5k

2004 Honda Mobilo Spike £11,500 Stock No :781
Engine : 1.5 Vtec, 7 speed automatic, London low emission zone compliant
Mileage : 62,000 miles IN STOCK
Description :

2004 Honda Mobilo Spike "Camping car" 1490cc Vtec engine with 7 speed automatic gearbox which also has F1 style tiptronic option, same running gear as the Honda Jazz which is sold in the UK, twin airbags, ABS, climate control, electric windows, central locking, seats 4/5 people, will have Reimo elevating roof, fold out hob, sink, leisure battery, fresh water, table, blinds and comes with rear awning, cheap tax bracket as under 1500cc, registered as a camper so cheaper insurance. Only 4.1m long, 1.69m wide and 1.88m high with the roof down.

Attachments: 3249399.jpg (13.9 Kb)

Date: Monday, 11/May/09, 8.41 PM | Message # 20
Webmaster
Bset of all is the Wellhouse Caddy conversion i reckon if any i think i would pos go fo this but at 22.5k i could have a nice T5

Loads of dosh but cool cool

What were the Lottery Nos again wink [well ican dream i won £6.30 0n da Euro on Friday, and £1 on a scratchy today so who knows on Wed xxxxxx tongue ]

Attachments: 8287067.jpg (46.0 Kb) · 1099624.jpg (4.7 Kb) · 4478415.jpg (4.7 Kb) · 6759912.jpg (5.0 Kb) · 3106845.jpg (5.1 Kb)

Date: Tuesday, 12/May/09, 7.39 PM | Message # 21
Generalissimo
Yeah we like that! Looked at a Maxi Life when I got rid of the car but I could have had six T4's for the price. Love the shape though, much more stylish than an R class Mercedes but then VW do make better vehicles. The Skoda Roomster was also a contender as it's a little more like the old shape Caddy and it's based on the Polo too. It's cheap but strangely has terrible depreciation. Like the look though. cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 13/May/09, 2.58 PM | Message # 22
Webmaster
Yip but sleeping in a Skoda spooky ............. and doubt it is anywhere as large as the Caddy anyway cool

Date: Monday, 18/May/09, 10.55 AM | Message # 23
Generalissimo
biggrin Sorry for late reply mate but could not log on down South for some daft reason. Yes it would look good and quite unique too. When I run out of things to do I may consider it.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 19/May/09, 11.27 AM | Message # 24
Webmaster
Not sure i could take the SHAME of a Skoda tongue had one once as it was exactly the same as my Caddy pickup so bought one for parts an old estate car it was, bought it in Glasgow, drove it a matter of 10 miles and the front suspension struts caved in and it had to be towed home damn expensive day had it not been for my missuses rather obliging ex man had at the time a recovery truck tongue [damn muppet]

The red one is suspisiously like the Caddy but i don't thiunk as large somehow wink however my shame could possibly be swallowed if it ended up being new and cheap enough and with the 2k scrapage allowance who knows they might be giving new ones away soon cool

Attachments: 1835015.jpg (2.8 Kb) · 4221762.jpg (2.7 Kb)

Date: Saturday, 11/Jul/09, 8.03 AM | Message # 25
Major general
You would knock the railings of every time you drove in the garage yer dope!!! wacko

Stan

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Website/Ebay Finds » Look what i found for sale today !!! (An area for showing sale items you have found)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: