T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best model of T4
Total of answers: 242

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Website/Ebay Finds » Cup/Can Holder ("Have you got one?")
Cup/Can Holder
Date: Wednesday, 09/Jun/10, 6.51 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Ok guys during my build and indeed likewise for my last custom "T" i searched high an dlow for a real factory looking cup/can holder with little or no joy however i might just of found what i'm looking for all be it originally intended for a Mazda it is bound to be pretty impressive in terms of quality let alone thin enough to fit in the dash somewhere i am hoping....

I have tried the usual over doorcard window held ones, i have tried the same ones in my air vents but none seem that secure i will update when we decide on a position for keeps im thinking in the underside of my table ...... a table that will fold in half for between our seats and fold out for double dinner size placings and/or possibly in the dash it depends on how good and resorceful my builders are i suppose....

Lastly do any of us T4 owners regularily use any type of cup holder and if so where is it an image maybe ? and where did you find it pls...

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 09/Jun/10, 8.40 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Nope not got one I use me thigh's biggrin I did notice in the hand book that the 2 front seat caravel versions have a cup holder down the side of the front seats has anybody got one of these versions & are they any good ?

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Thursday, 10/Jun/10, 11.00 AM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Rob i think that is the same as one of these ones almost which i suppose would be fine if only for one but i usually carry a passenger apart from which i am goping for the fully fitted look......

Surely as the newer Caravelles and highline models all have them the older T4's did ??? anyone at all got a factory fitted cup holder in their T4 per chance to we get a sneak peek at what it look like..

As for coffee in my lap, been there done that the hossy tells the story biggrin cool biggrin

Attachments: 0355707.jpg (2.0 Kb)

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 10/Jun/10, 12.51 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Members
Us T5 owners are blessed it appears with 2 cup holders as standard !!!! smile I prefer to hook my travel mug over the door handle though :0 :0 smile

z

Date: Thursday, 10/Jun/10, 1.50 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Pablo my friend could you take a pic of it for me pls where it is ain an dout if you see what i mean thx

Date: Thursday, 10/Jun/10, 6.51 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Ill scan the pic out of the manual later, it sits down the side of the seat on the floor & folds out, kinda looks like a sunglasses holder & holds 2 cans.

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Thursday, 10/Jun/10, 7.19 PM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Good man cheers cool

Date: Thursday, 10/Jun/10, 8.42 PM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
Here we go the two pages from the manual in one pic

Not much kinda like you expected, very basic.

Attachments: 6988819.jpg (188.2 Kb)

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Thursday, 17/Jun/10, 10.54 PM | Message # 9
Sergeant
hi Got one already in my T4 - a fold up one with a vw on it, searched everywhere for another! Will let ya know if I find one!

Date: Thursday, 17/Jun/10, 11.09 PM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
Dont you guys have cupholders.... there are two factory ones in the velle. biggrin biggrin biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Thursday, 17/Jun/10, 11.13 PM | Message # 11
Private
I need 8 holders for mine lol biggrin

Date: Thursday, 17/Jun/10, 11.20 PM | Message # 12
Sergeant
Mines originally a panel van so no mod cons here lol! aaa

Date: Friday, 18/Jun/10, 7.41 PM | Message # 13
Generalissimo
Quote (listensqueak)
Dont you guys have cupholders.... there are two factory ones in the velle.

Ol mister I got both biggrin only velle owners are lucky to be blessed with cup holders.

Chas do you know about the ones in the rear ? wink

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Friday, 18/Jun/10, 7.47 PM | Message # 14
Generalissimo
On the multivan mate yes. I got asked by the curtain manufacturers if I had those. I don't seem to be blessed.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Saturday, 19/Jun/10, 12.30 PM | Message # 15
Webmaster
Only some are blessed Chas is seems right enough, and it dont seem to be us surprised

I am currently trying to see if the one at the very start of this thread could be made to fit into my dashboard as thats really where i would prefer it for driving when im sitting in my Multi-Van esk rear i wouldnt be to worried as i will have plenty of table space for cups, cans etc wink

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Shopping Mall » Website/Ebay Finds » Cup/Can Holder ("Have you got one?")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: