Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

If Money Was No Object What Would You Own?
Total of answers: 103

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » When Posting An Update PLEASE READ (A few things to keepa n eye out for)
When Posting An Update PLEASE READ
Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 1.38 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Guys
When posting in our forums could we all observe the rules on doing so:

Firstly
I.e post in the most relevant section to enable finding these posts a bit easier i ahve today moved some about to enable batter indexing it may not seem to be a great biggy right now but think as we grow [and make no mistake we are slowly growing], it will simply become i great big mis match of info with nothing being able to be found, so please guys unless answering a post could we start a new thread if going off topic i waould far rather have hundreds of threads than posts that contain important info being lost.

Case in point What do you do for a job, if you are going to add what you do, please start a new thread to do so, thus we are able to instantly see what each of us do, same in hobbies etc and all the other sections, i know it's sometime seasier to just carry on where someone else left off but it does mean we end up getting terribly off topic, and as thes e posts multipy it will only get worse.

Secondly

Photos, could we all please use the browse and $IMAGE$ upload system supplied with the community as this enables us to keep the file sizes down, and our page sloading a lot faster, which again just now is not to much of an issue but it will become a major one in the near future as we run out of bandwidth and i am forced to purchase more when if our photos are kept as samall as possible this shouldn't affect us for some time yet, i have today adjusted the max size of uplaoded images in order to try and preserve this function as is for as long as possible.

If i am to keep this community FREE you all have to help me to do so, and this is two easy ways of helping.

Thanks one and all for posting, i do not wish to moan complain and get on your backs all the time, it is the future of our community i have to worry about a bit like our wonderful world if we do not takes steps now we will end up paying for it in the end???..

Anyone that has any questions Pm me and i will do my best to answer them for you

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » When Posting An Update PLEASE READ (A few things to keepa n eye out for)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: