T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Do You Wave At Other T4 - T5 Owners
Total of answers: 358

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » Forum Down ("Last Sunday Night 12th sept")
Forum Down
Date: Tuesday, 14/Sep/10, 5.15 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Firstly the Admin would like to appoligies for any inconvienience caused by this impromptu disruption, which we hasten to add was nothing to do with our end of the process, i have been trying to get an answer ever since but no clear reason has been given for this interuption, being that it was on a Sunday evening one has to assume it was a simple server upgrade or back-up being carried out? who knows it served to cause a bit of distruption only but as all is now back to normal we should eb fine now ......

It should however be noted that should this happen again it will not be the fault of your community unless we have told you in advance as we did when upgrading last month ....... I was informed at about 7pm by one of our members and i would urge if any note anything unusual, different or the site not being live please inform me asap so i get a chance to investigate.

Thanks for your understanding on this issue, unfortumately when your community is FREE our hosting ahs to be FREE also thus we have no control over what and when they do maintenance sadly i have asked to be informed but it has thus far met deaf ears, we continue to source other alternatives to keep us live 24/7 365 days we will find an answer i am sure of that..

Dougie Sept 2010

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 15/Sep/10, 8.34 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Duly noted mate will inform you by all possible means next time it happens, I did wonder if there was some problem that needed addressing but obviously not & should have quereid it so will do next time..........

Ps be prepared for the swave of "I cant" next time someones isp goes down.. biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Wednesday, 15/Sep/10, 4.25 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
I know i did wonder if that was a great idea ????

Ammendment To Above Statement
Ok to save my email inbox being full of "i cant" can we leave it to Rob & Chas [my team] to let me know both have my phoney nos so can text me day or night tongue

Also i have only today been trialing another way of getting our very own site rather than using a Free one with all the issues this brings, and will report back in due course if it will be of any use to use in this situation... cool Cost being the big issue always to stay with-in our Free to join - Free to use policy surprised

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 15/Sep/10, 4.55 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
whats the cost & how is it paid is it a one off payment for ex amount of years that could say when we get enough events & stuff going that funds could be gathered by maens of raffling off prizes ? so as to keep costs to a bear minimum.

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Wednesday, 15/Sep/10, 6.19 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
All in hand - worry not and no it would be rolling costs with most fear not when the time is right it shall be done not nearly enough constant users yet buddy - when there is it will be considered once more

Date: Wednesday, 15/Sep/10, 7.56 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
ok...

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Wednesday, 15/Sep/10, 8.33 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Duly noted mateys. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » Forum Down ("Last Sunday Night 12th sept")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: