Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

If Money Was No Object What Would You Own?
Total of answers: 103

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » Forum logo
Forum logo
Date: Friday, 17/Dec/10, 6.44 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Members
Should i redesign the forum logo?

"Rally Bus" - Jim - Golf MK4 1.9TDI - Club Logo Designer

Message edited by RallyBus - Friday, 17/Dec/10, 6.56 PM

Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 8.58 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
personally jim i would hang fire on that for the mo, worst case only the speccles would need to be removed.

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 2.29 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Definately NOT to many things being designed at present around it ...... We are i believe happy with the ones we have thanks ....

The one Rob got done by a mechandising company would be the only change if any made to it [cue Rob to post T4 Logo pls cant find the one i had]

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 11/Jan/11, 8.33 PM | Message # 4
Major general
I was tidying my computer images files and came across the original Version of the logo. It's the same logo. Just without the shiny effect.

By the way. Where is the merchandising version you was going to show?

Message edited by RallyBus - Tuesday, 11/Jan/11, 8.35 PM

Date: Thursday, 13/Jan/11, 7.12 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Attachments: 5899772.jpg (60.3 Kb)

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 14/Jan/11, 2.57 AM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
A little Trial Iv undertaken

As you can see the image & logo are proportional to the T shirt sizes one is xxl & the other l size.

Attachments: 0081902.jpg (106.2 Kb) · 7355509.jpg (88.0 Kb)

Rob. [Secretary]

Message edited by RS_ROB - Friday, 14/Jan/11, 3.00 AM

Date: Friday, 14/Jan/11, 4.24 PM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Yip cool, just not convinced that such a complex image is the way fine online where an image can be easily replicated but on certain items it will not replicate very well.

I'm in convo with someone already supplying their community with ALL sorts of gear so when i find out how they do it we can set up a page like i have always advocated with all the different stuff coming from one location thus ensuring the "likeness" throughout whatever the item, size or material is .....

Date: Friday, 14/Jan/11, 8.43 PM | Message # 8
Major general
They are most likely using vista print doug. There is another one i can't remember the name of. That does cups, t-shirts and various other stuff.

Date: Saturday, 15/Jan/11, 4.07 PM | Message # 9
Webmaster
There is Spreadshirt - Cafe Express - Vita Print and several others similar entities

Best plan is to get someone who knows how to set up a full page on one of these sites with the stuff we need and run it through our own "Shopping Mall" feature as our Club merchandising shop.....[I can do that bit ] its just i cant workout how to set these online shops up on the likes of any of the above.

Rob has also looked and is unable to work it all out but my dream is one day someone will, it is by far the easiest, most manageable way as it means ALL mechandise will be of the same quailty and a consistant picture, graffic or screenprint will be used in making them, the big up side to all this is that ONE offs can be purchased from these shops saving stockholding or stupid dear set up costs in the first place, given that all really do mugs, hats, STICKERS and a large range of sweats, t-shirts hoodies etc it truly is the way forward for a club as small as ours at least for now...

Hence why Jim i didnt want your logo touched for now as it is that which we are using and that which will be used in all such advertising biggrin

Date: Sunday, 16/Jan/11, 3.57 AM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
Id like to know where this so called section is on vista print that allows a shop/spread/page to be set up as i have scoured the entire website & cant find nought, if you have a link then send it to ma as for the others havent found em so i will search for this cafe express & have a looky. smile

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Sunday, 16/Jan/11, 2.04 PM | Message # 11
Webmaster
check merchandising on google search ? there are loads of them .... i'm sure Vista do it but hang fire they may not i did look at several at the time bro .... biggrin

Date: Sunday, 16/Jan/11, 2.24 PM | Message # 12
Webmaster
Club shop online

Groupspaces

Cafe Express

Date: Sunday, 16/Jan/11, 2.36 PM | Message # 13
Generalissimo
already come accros the first one & couldnt see any use for us but will check out the other two later biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Sunday, 16/Jan/11, 2.44 PM | Message # 14
Webmaster
Try here http://www.clubshoponline.co.uk/yourfreeclubshop.html

Date: Sunday, 16/Jan/11, 4.24 PM | Message # 15
Generalissimo
cool job for when i have some spare time this week biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Sunday, 16/Jan/11, 7.27 PM | Message # 16
Webmaster
Thats who Scottish Vanners use and praise them massively biggrin tongue might just do our purpose tongue i really hope so we can put this to bed finally ..... surprised

Date: Sunday, 16/Jan/11, 7.29 PM | Message # 17
Webmaster
Quote (RS_ROB)
already come accros the first one & couldnt see any use for us
tongue cool biggrin should listen to your daddy lad tongue surprised

[ok so he was wrong about Vista although i still dont think i am still cant find it myself but i will one day, old age we will balme for that one or they have stopped doing it or summit]

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » Forum logo
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: