T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Would You Stop For Another T4 Onwer
Total of answers: 257

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » T4 - T5 Club UK On Facebook (Our very own page)
T4 - T5 Club UK On Facebook
Date: Saturday, 18/Apr/09, 11.52 AM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
All those who have been listening will by now of course have visited our very own Facebook page this showing your support and of cours emore importantly letting the world and his dog know i am not alone here and talking to myself, [although i do admit i often feel as if i am biggrin ].

Come on guys go on over have a look,a nd add yourselfs to the members there also a few minutes of your time is all we ask, which could make such a difference as undoubtedly Facebook is a world leader in Free advertising withouit a doubt, something we badly need surprised

While you are at it if you are bored of an evening and looking for something to do, take a glance over to Twitter and follow us there and also at Bebo add below as all these social networking tools and sites are good for drawing in new members all should be equally checked into and used as much as possible to gain and grow interest in our mini lead sites there in.

We are at
Twitter - www.twitter.com/vwt4
Bebo - www.bebo.com/VWT1

Added (2009-04-18, 11:52 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Anyone been along yet to help with the numbers and to show support i don't think so

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 24/Apr/09, 2.38 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Members
just joined the facebook group
biggrin

Date: Friday, 24/Apr/09, 4.17 PM | Message # 3
Major
Group: Members
hi dougie i am on ur facebook and bebo i have not got u on twitter as i dont use it i will add u on it next time im on

von x

new to this be nice to me please x

Date: Monday, 27/Apr/09, 7.24 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Von Good good the more the merrier
Mozza Welcome feel free to intoduce yourself on our forums, introductions part and let us all know a bit about yourself, w eare a friendly bunch here working on first name terms etc so helps to let us know to whom we are speaking anything w ecana ssist with feel free to ask
Excuse the pages that are not completed we are undergoing a slight re-vamp at present biggrin should be completed really soon however

Added (2009-04-26, 12:02 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Anyone else it is a good way of drawing members guys if the Facebook group looks busy then more will follow the links.
Come on hit the link at the bottom of the page and join in our Facebook party, you know you want to

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » T4 - T5 Club UK On Facebook (Our very own page)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: