T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Would You Stop For Another T4 Onwer
Total of answers: 257

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » Tell Us What You Want ? (What would make you come back time and again)
Tell Us What You Want ?
Date: Sunday, 24/May/09, 7.43 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Guys Guys Guys

We are at a total loss here at T4 -T5 Club UK HQ, we have added several things and changed many parts to better them for you, having done so, our figures appear to have dropped away again ???

So again what do you want from YOUR community, if you won't tell us then we can't supply it can we, new features are being written to keep the appetite for news, information and views going, i am in talks with several continental clubs about trying to do a comparison between Eurovans and our own T4s, and our Transponder Key info and buyers guides are well on their way to being completed for June.

So come on suggestions what we can do to keep our faithfull intrested and online, i find it wholly amazing that we have 560 members nearly yet very few who contribute is this normal for such communities and if so why ?? what can we do to change this ???

You helpful suggestions are sought

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 20/Aug/09, 5.34 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Members
How do you download any of the manuals and stuff in the tech section? I just keep going around and around in circles.

http://www.t4club.ucoz.net/load/8-1-0-35

"Rally Bus" - Jim - Golf MK4 1.9TDI - Club Logo Designer

Date: Thursday, 20/Aug/09, 7.10 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Rallybus
Hi sorry chap had slight issues with some of the uploads today, [i'm still learning,it's beena long day they shall be resolved tommorow biggrin ], if you note it says 0kb which i hadn't noticed that, means there is nothing there to download not sure why they didn't upload yet, stay cool it shall be resolved shortly i'm sure biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 21/Aug/09, 8.08 AM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
How about a section devoted to Vans seen in the classads that might be of interest. While searching for a late 2.5TDI eurostlye T4 I have seen quite a few that may be of use to potential buyers as we now have a couple. Did follow a good one up but it had been sold. I know other sites have members vans for sale but not seen this yet. smile

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Friday, 21/Aug/09, 8.37 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Chas we have our Ad-board T4 -T5 Shop feature here if you wish i will add a forum section to add links to buses you think would be of interest to our members biggrin

Anyone else have any similar ideas or anything to add top Chas's post above, its your website help us shape what YOU want, i am here only to serve your very wished guys tongue

Added (2009-08-21, 8:37 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
By the way all T-Tech Pdf's now working as they should biggrin
If you are in possesion of any similar materials that we could make available for download please do get in touch help us build the largest library of its type, manuals, brochures, tech articles, specs, accessory books you name it we want it

Date: Sunday, 23/Aug/09, 7.50 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Cheers Dougie. Will keep my eyes peeled.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 01/Sep/09, 4.20 PM | Message # 7
Colonel
How's about a sticker rah

THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND

Date: Tuesday, 01/Sep/09, 7.27 PM | Message # 8
Webmaster
Dubman Dave you again have read my mind our main logo is to complex however have a look at our headers now, the attached logos will be getting outsourced shortly to see if we can get them, made into van stickers for the purpose of giving them away...

Unless you can do better although in fairness possibly transparent could be better

Attachments: 3298681.jpg (2.8 Kb) · 8517411.png (2.8 Kb) · 2825700.png (2.8 Kb)

Date: Tuesday, 01/Sep/09, 8.00 PM | Message # 9
Colonel
The last two hit the nail i think applause

Get them transparent and maybe do an inside and an outside version!

THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND

Date: Wednesday, 02/Sep/09, 10.37 AM | Message # 10
Webmaster
My thought exactly tongue
It is being dealt with as we speak

Date: Tuesday, 15/Sep/09, 7.13 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant general
hey Dougie, could we have a section for show photos please, was gonna post some from vanfest but dont know where to put them

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Message edited by ray356 - Tuesday, 15/Sep/09, 7.14 PM

Date: Wednesday, 16/Sep/09, 1.09 PM | Message # 12
Webmaster
T4 - T5 Show Season It was done ages ago mate this is the place for all such images to be parked cool

Date: Wednesday, 16/Sep/09, 9.20 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant general
cheers Dougie was looking but couldn't find it

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Saturday, 26/Sep/09, 11.13 PM | Message # 14
Major general
Group: Guest Members
Like the look of the new website design, the old one was a bit on the dark side for me, could not easily see what I was typing some of the time.

I married an Alien.

Date: Friday, 02/Oct/09, 5.04 PM | Message # 15
Webmaster
Good im glad we are moving in the right direction now.

Many more ideas on the way the biggest is our up and coming T-tech Library that we seriously need your sunmissions for now, any subject connected to the use, maintenance or use of either a T4 or T5 is relevant, How To's, images, brochures, manuals you name it i need it, get yours in now here t4club@live.co.uk

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » Tell Us What You Want ? (What would make you come back time and again)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: