T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best model of T4
Total of answers: 242

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » PLease help, logging in problem (HELP! :()
PLease help, logging in problem
Date: Saturday, 26/Sep/09, 7.58 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Members
I'm havin major problems trying to start new threads, and can't reply to others. anyone know why this is?
Also why is there no option to start a thread in the forum main screen? seems a bit odd, or am i just being a thicko
Please help

Date: Saturday, 26/Sep/09, 11.03 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Hi Matty, sounds like you are not logged in and only have guest access at the moment. Dougie is making changes which may have had an impact. I have to log in each time I visit at the moment but I expect all will be sorted in good time. Hang in there mate. Sure he will be along soon to solve it for you.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Saturday, 26/Sep/09, 11.55 AM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Matty - Read your pm i have just sent you it will expalin all.

Basically however to any and all having difficulties right now, bear with me, ALL memberships are currently being assessed and downgraded accordingly as one of few methods available to us, to save on bandwidth and thus keep us live per our September Newsletter those who are members in name only, who fall into any of the categories below are being downgraded as of now.

1 - Any member who joined and has done nothing since will be downgraded to guests
2 - Any member with a post count under 10 is having their membership changed to that of an intermidiate
3- Any member who has not logged in over the past month at least twice [as per membership requirements] will be downgraded to intermidiates.
4 - Any member who has joined posted once and never been heard of since will be downgraded to a guest

I am sure you get the jist, hard desisions but it is my job to ensure we stay online supplying the excellent service we do to those who want to use what we supply, which doesn't come for nothing, in order to keep us totally FREE something has to give and that quite fairly is non contributing members.

However its not all doom and gloom any membership that has been downgraded, by making use of our community as you when registering promised to do, [read our Rules Page if unsure] will duly be upgraded again in line with our 4 teir system

If any member feels they shouldn't of had their membership changed feel fre to email me or PM me and i will look into it for them, our system records all activeity so i am able to remotely assess all emmebrships

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » PLease help, logging in problem (HELP! :()
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: