Advertise

Search

Polls

Do You Wave At Other T4 - T5 Owners
Total of answers: 358

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » This Weeks Figures
This Weeks Figures
Date: Friday, 23/Jul/10, 11.34 PM | Message # 26
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
going up cool

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Sunday, 25/Jul/10, 1.24 PM | Message # 27
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Yip all the time quite respectible by all accounts in many ways still the % off constnat users needs to rise by about 10% at which point we should have enough for there always to be something going on happening and meets that are worthwhile .......... im confident we shall get there shortly though happy all we need to do is keep doing what we are doing set up a list of shows to visist next season set ourselves up properly fro these and we should eb well on our way to a very sociable happy community which was always my vision as i have said many times over the actual member counts dont interest me its the page views/ actual posts that do as these show useage which si where my concerns lie ........ they are all up cake salute [no one said it would be easy did they]

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Sunday, 25/Jul/10, 7.43 PM | Message # 28
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
That's good week on week info Dougie. As Terry Wogan said... slow and steady wins the race! cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Monday, 26/Jul/10, 1.57 PM | Message # 29
Webmaster
That my reason for posting it as i think it gives us hope, insperation and a reason for doing all we do ....... slow and steady it is no doubt - winning the race im not so sure about surprised it does however show overall the concept is working [who wouold of thought it a peaceful friendly sociable community of likeminded enthusiasts could ever get on] all be it slower than first expected - However irrespective of what Sir T says tongue ive always said as you well know!! 10 using us is better than 1000 not i think all would agree !!!!

Btw - All figures are absolutely genuine they are collated by a company called Sitemeter see link at foot of all website pages they monitor and send back a breakdown which is what i show you here, i could bore you with it all but i dont and just give you the basics.. if you want the whole boring lot click the link and see for yourself......[if you have about 3 weeks spare and a mathematics degree]..

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Friday, 30/Jul/10, 10.55 AM | Message # 30
Webmaster
Visits

Total ....................... 66,361
Average per Day ................ 249
Average Visit Length .......... 4:11
This Week .................... 1,740

Page Views

Total ...................... 291,960
Average per Day ................ 997
Average per Visit .............. 4.0
This Week .................... 6,977

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » This Weeks Figures
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: