Advertise

Search

Polls

What is best A T4 - T5 - T5.5/6
Total of answers: 178

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » This Weeks Figures
This Weeks Figures
Date: Wednesday, 10/Mar/10, 12.26 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin

Seeing as this topic was recently brought up elsewhere in our forums i thought by showing the actual true figures of our community those who feel there posts are not being seen nor answered may find the undernoted quite amazing...

So far i have only been able to access the total site figures but i am actively working on a way to make the forum only figures obtainable in a summary like below and will of course post them when i can...

We have for a year old site quite respectable figures, all we need to do now is to work hard at posting interesting topics, and information that would draw others to join in......it being the responsibility of each and every member to do so, whatever the subject post it, we can not expect to get new or exisiting members to post if the forum is full of boring posts can we, we badly require more technical, build and such like threads which i strongly believe will bring in the new blood we so desperately require, to enable us to go from being a functioning community to a far better one.....the more we all us ethis community the better chance we have of far greater success in the future......

-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total ....................... 39,100
Average per Day ................ 180
Average Visit Length .......... 4:53
This Week .................... 1,262

Page Views

Total ...................... 189,728
Average per Day ................ 760
Average per Visit .............. 4.2
This Week .................... 5,319

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 10/Mar/10, 9.01 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Well as i progress onb mine i will be creating some, ive got a how to on HID lights almost ready to go so look out for it in the next week & ive also got an intersting twist on your take on alloy wheels comonig up just need more testing.

Im sure welll have a meet report for all members to read within the next couple of weeks & we shall see what we can do from there.

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Wednesday, 10/Mar/10, 9.35 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Yes hopefully we'll have something to talk about. Must thrash out a next meet while we are away too. cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Thursday, 11/Mar/10, 11.58 AM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Indeed overall things are starting to move on a bit, i firmly beleive however that we will only succeed by constantly changing information, posts and threads as if members hit the forum and find not much T4 or T5 info it stands to reason they will end up searching elsewhere which invariably looses them forever....we have always been a members led community dependant on members input, participation and commitment, it is refreshing to see some new faces starting to come through and take a more active role however.......looking forward to this meet and likewise i am sure we need to thrash out a few things to proceed......overall not to shabby figures for a 1 yr old site though...

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 13/May/10, 4.40 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Below is an update on this weeks figures guys
We have just surpassed 250k in site hits in 15 months which is really not to bad

-- T4 Club UK Site Summary ---
Visits

Total ....................... 49,650
Average per Day ................ 187
Average Visit Length .......... 3:41
This Week .................... 1,311

Page Views

Total ...................... 227,966
Average per Day ................ 684
Average per Visit .............. 3.7
This Week .................... 4,787

With now 1477 registered members[although after Rob and i get together i think that figure will go downwards wacko ] thats an average of almost 100 per month which is 25 per week not to bad really if only we could convert these users in posters and attenders .....

As a bit of encouragement and i am sure Ray will back me here the figures are about normal often communities such as this have trends where figures look good but when you look closer at who is using them a certain similar group currently has over 18.000 members and only about the 200 mark using them a max so maybe we are not doing that bad after all..

As always any suggestions on how to better this average [apart from sacking me] always welcome biggrin

Date: Friday, 14/May/10, 3.31 AM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Not bad really Im on here ahell of a lot & I always notice seeveral guests visiting & this week Ive noticed quite a few new members, now all we need are for those new members to start getting involved with regular posting & then things will get interesting. wink

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Friday, 14/May/10, 11.56 AM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Indeed we have never had a problem getting hits to our site and never had problems getting people to join its getting them to post that is the issue as it is sadly with all similar sites sadly not all want to be involved and are happy to take the information we all provide yet give nothing back, as yet i have been unable to find a way to keep our sacred info hidden if you like until that member has earned the right to access it, which is i beleive the way forward, in keeping with the ethos of our community in quite rightly rewarding those who help us...

If figures like 18k in members lets say produce a mere 200 ish using it constantly then that equates to a very low 17.8 %

Where as our 2000 [nearly] and 10 say using us constantly equates to 19%

So in real terms we are actually ahead of the bigger boys in % terms now we just need to get ahead further by supplying the new members with bigger, better and friendlier information, resources and meets "simples" happy happy

Date: Friday, 14/May/10, 5.06 PM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
I got some new tch info for ya ill scan & get it up tonight.

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Saturday, 15/May/10, 11.35 AM | Message # 9
Webmaster
Good man the more the merrier

I think the idea put forward that T-Tech was supposed to end up being where-by only those who help those who contribute get access to ALL info is a great one how to run it im not so sure of however i shall try to find out....

I would love to start totally again with this site apart from the time to do it we would again loose all our forum posts as these are not transferable sadly as they arent from most designs as they are posted by so many different people surely in this day and age you would think it wouldnt be that hard a job to transfer them would you, apparently it is however until a remedy can be found we are stuck here but i am on the case and WILL find a way be sure of that, other more important things on just now come winter again when im stuck indoors all day everyday major changes will take place worry not and all for the better biggrin

Date: Wednesday, 19/May/10, 12.59 PM | Message # 10
Webmaster
This weeks figures are as follows cool

-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total ....................... 51,097
Average per Day ................ 208
Average Visit Length .......... 3:31
This Week .................... 1,457

Page Views

Total ...................... 233,144
Average per Day ................ 739
Average per Visit .............. 3.5
This Week .................... 5,172

Showing oncve again a reasonable usage figure added to the fact we have 5 new members in this past week happy

Date: Friday, 28/May/10, 3.21 PM | Message # 11
Webmaster
This weeks figures as follows

-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total ....................... 52,367
Average per Day ................ 179
Average Visit Length .......... 3:48
This Week .................... 1,256

Page Views

Total ...................... 237,721
Average per Day ................ 652
Average per Visit .............. 3.6
This Week .................... 4,562

Date: Friday, 28/May/10, 7.20 PM | Message # 12
Generalissimo
A steady increase throughout. Just the ticket! cool

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Saturday, 29/May/10, 12.43 PM | Message # 13
Webmaster
Yip although more bodies on the forum and participating would be nice we are still maintaining however our % rate at much the same levels as before strangely neither up nor down on past weeks or months even although our hit rate is rising as is our membership rates the crazy world of internet forums...

I have since mentioning this at the start of this thread been keeping an eye on "other" forums i use and totally hand on heart honestly it seems par for the course where most are lucky to get a few % of their total membership on at anyone time and usually just like us its the same ones over and over again, next time you are on your second favourite forum take a look at the foot of the main page where is usually recorded who is on and how many members they have and it is almost certainly going to be as i say.....most only use these sites when they want info and not as a social club of sorts as we do, mores the pity.....still we shall solider onwards and upwards.....

I am in the process of re-vamping and re-making our Shopping Mall feature which if nothing else should bring us more hits/users as time progresses with bigger names in Tland approaching us all the time [finally] also running off volkswagen-transporter is helping us greatly using both main keywords in this field which is thanks to our original sponsors Vansales.com who kindly gifted this domain to us thanks Ian buddy this domain is accounting for a lot of our hits guys and shall do likewise for our Shopping Mall when it is used solely for this features use......

Date: Sunday, 30/May/10, 0.22 AM | Message # 14
Generalissimo
Quote (Admin)
I am in the process of re-vamping and re-making our Shopping Mall feature which if nothing else should bring us more hits/users as time progresses with bigger names in Tland approaching us all the time [finally] also running off volkswagen-transporter is helping us greatly using both main keywords in this field which is thanks to our original sponsors Vansales.com who kindly gifted this domain to us thanks Ian buddy this domain is accounting for a lot of our hits guys and shall do likewise for our Shopping Mall when it is used solely for this features use......

& I shall get round to firing of some emails to gain some club benefits & offering advertising to those you sent me & some others, Just havent had the time due to work.

I have tried other forums b4 & only use this one now for good reasons, I like the banter & we have a great bunch without the idiots. Its those idiots that spoil it, one particular truckers forum was great for me when starting out in getting advice & info until some numbtys started slating people off & sending nasty pm's so I gave up on it.

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Sunday, 30/May/10, 11.14 AM | Message # 15
Generalissimo
My sentimens too Rob! At least we are all amicable on here so should be a good source for new posters to ask any thing they wish to know. That seems to be working just fine. Long may it continue. smile

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Sunday, 30/May/10, 1.25 PM | Message # 16
Webmaster
Excepting my occasion rants biggrin cool biggrin of course..... but your right guys so far so good as Rob says and indeed i told you when we meet up that this community was started to do just that where ALL WOULD BE EQUAL and as far as that is possible all are thats the problem with "other" such communities there are to many "keyboard" warriors who think they can hide behind a keyboard and say what they like to who they like with no concequences, not here the last time this happened to me was not here but on a well known similarly focused forum group where the originators and several mods thought they could terrorise both myself and a few others that was until i threatened the courts and low and behold it stopped my view in all walks of life is you have to stand up for yourself taking what steps nessesary to ensure you are always as safe, secure and happy as possible and this is my aim for every single member here-in be it 5 or 50000 it would be the same...

If nothing else guys you get to laugh at my inane drivel and misspelt words that keeps you all going until someone else comes along to ask our advice i am absolutely convinced that with the sheer dedication our team show, if we can succeed to get a few more regular posters & contributors i will be a happy bunny 20k + no thanks it takes me all my time administering you guys.....if it happens it happens although i would far rather have 100 constant subscribers than 20k of which 95% do nothing

Rob - mate you can only do what you have time to although it would help if you could maybe get these out ahead of of the re-vamp that im currently working on buddy so i have something to put in it biggrin cool biggrin

Sir Chasney - Just keep doing what your doing happy ^_^

The Rest of our members - All we need is a bit more participation from you guys in ANYWAY poss, every little part you supply, take part in, or start all helps to keep us ticking over and if nothing else keeps us the admin team busy reading and looking at nice T's so keep em coming....

Date: Monday, 31/May/10, 1.36 PM | Message # 17
Generalissimo
Ok its Bank Holiday Monday & ive blown work out, didnt fancy a 15.15 start wot with Tuesday being my only day of this week. the joys of being a temp, so ive been to the gym & now got a long list of things to get on with & those emails is on the list somewhere along with tyding up our mess & fixing her horn wink on the ka that is biggrin so hopefully by some silly o'clock time in the morning I will have gotten round to it, I say silly as my heavy gym sessions leave me awake for hours afterwoulds biggrin

Should have named myself "Insomniac" biggrin & be sponsered by Red Bull biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Tuesday, 01/Jun/10, 4.15 PM | Message # 18
Webmaster
No you cant that's my non deplume in my home as i NEVER sleep i write articles for several forums at night on my pda including this one soz its already taken cool biggrin cool

Good man on the email front though

Date: Tuesday, 01/Jun/10, 4.29 PM | Message # 19
Generalissimo
I think ive exhausted my list of link just need to find some more now if anyones got any pm me or email me with them.......... cool

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Wednesday, 02/Jun/10, 1.23 PM | Message # 20
Webmaster
Pick up a copy of Vw Camper & Bus ???

The back 10 pages almost are chock full as is Volkszone's right hand panel or search even in Google etc volkswagen+t4=t5+parts+conversions+services or something similar, should get you loads ...... aiming at the less well known i think as everyone and their dog has the big boys whilst i would love to see them on here it seems fairer to include a larger % of newer not so large companies who are more likely to give better performance and service anyway

Date: Wednesday, 02/Jun/10, 1.30 PM | Message # 21
Webmaster
-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total ....................... 53,930
Average per Day ................ 225
Average Visit Length .......... 3:27
This Week .................... 1,576

Page Views

Total ...................... 243,324
Average per Day ................ 808
Average per Visit .............. 3.6
This Week .................... 5,659

Date: Thursday, 10/Jun/10, 6.36 PM | Message # 22
Webmaster
This weeks figures are as follows

Visits

Total ....................... 55,437
Average per Day ................ 215
Average Visit Length .......... 3:09
This Week .................... 1,508

Page Views

Total ...................... 248,288
Average per Day ................ 706
Average per Visit .............. 3.3
This Week .................... 4,944

With our other totals being a Total of 785 threads created, which have 7279 replies.
1553 members registered. Greetings to our new member lou.

Date: Wednesday, 23/Jun/10, 1.38 PM | Message # 23
Webmaster
This weeks figures Full assesment and breakdown....

-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total ....................... 58,301
Average per Day ................ 198
Average Visit Length .......... 4:02
This Week .................... 1,386

Page Views

Total ...................... 260,636
Average per Day ................ 798
Average per Visit .............. 4.0
This Week .................... 5,589

--- Visits this Week ---
Hour 6/16 6/17 6/18 6/19 6/20 6/21 6/22 Total
------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ -------
207 216 173 204 208 200 178 1,386

--- Page Views this Week ---
Hour 6/16 6/17 6/18 6/19 6/20 6/21 6/22 Total
------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ -------
750 1,077 776 909 803 689 585 5,589

Total of 831 threads created, which have 7686 replies. and a total off 1595 members registered greetings to our newest member Dmud1 happy

Meaning all figures are quite healthy more owners are filtering through now which is good and starting to post more as a result, we are on the right road and now just require to be patient as it builds up, continued use by our core team is working and if continued will undoubtedly assist with this build up process .... Well done all keep it up ...

Date: Thursday, 15/Jul/10, 5.05 PM | Message # 24
Webmaster
-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total ....................... 62,888
Average per Day ................ 238
Average Visit Length .......... 4:33
This Week .................... 1,666

Page Views

Total ...................... 277,578
Average per Day ................ 997
Average per Visit .............. 4.2
This Week .................... 6,979

Date: Friday, 23/Jul/10, 2.11 PM | Message # 25
Webmaster
Visits

Total ....................... 64,629
Average per Day ................ 247
Average Visit Length .......... 4:23
This Week .................... 1,729

Page Views

Total ...................... 284,964
Average per Day .............. 1,054
Average per Visit .............. 4.3
This Week .................... 7,380

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » This Weeks Figures
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: