Newest User

Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What Do You Think of Our New Site Design?
Total of answers: 109

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » It's Offical ("Were going places")
It's Offical
Date: Wednesday, 19/May/10, 12.34 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Yes guys its officaial were on the up now without a doubt ??

To what do i refer, well in the past week we have been approached by 3 main T4 related companies wanting to advertise with our community which is some going what is happening else where i am not sure if anything to make these guys want to advertise here but we will of course accomodate them if possible withnsome sort of like for like advertising where we can..

I am currently in talks with the following where we shall get links in the coming days which should attract still more users to our community..

1- Circumference Wheels
2- Bamwy Vans
3- Trim King

Finally it has been a long hard struggle but it seems that my hard work and diligance in attempting to attract such core companies from the T4 - T5 world is paying off it helps us further to get seen by having links in such places as T4 -T5 drivers use for supplies or services

So please guys wherever you go for your Transporter related works or parts make sure these companies are aware that we are the only community to offer totally FREE advertisisng where they are often charged £100's if not £1000's for compariable advertising elsewhere, we will usually have no qualms about offering a banne radd in our links section and sometimes a full page full colour advert a kind of mini website in our Shopping Mall feature a soon to be very worthwhile advertising area, so next time you get anything done ask if they have heard of us and tell the owners to contact us at our usual club address of t4club@live.co.uk to immediately be placed in our community.........this goes for traders at shows and such also the more the merrier every single reciprical link potentially attracts more users costs us nothing and will end up boosting our members so is a win win situation all round...

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 19/May/10, 6.55 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Well done mate! Standing ovation from Brum for your efforts. There may be an iced bun in it for you. biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 19/May/10, 8.44 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Members
Congrats.

"Rally Bus" - Jim - Golf MK4 1.9TDI - Club Logo Designer

Date: Thursday, 20/May/10, 12.38 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
It's not easy you know people seem suspect if you offer them something free..

They seem to not want involved partly down to the way traders have been treated after paying good money to advertise on a anon forum where they have to take stupid people making stupid comments about their products to the extent that almost the entire T4 -T5 Transporter trade community has been alienated, [no exageration i have personaly spoken to quite a few now everyone of them saying basically the same] they would usually of used such communities to raise awareness they are no longer choosing other ways to advertise which is a real shame when you consider this is a very valueable way of gaining information....

It has been a long hard slog but we are getting there, finally thank the lord

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Saturday, 22/May/10, 8.13 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Im thinking we should approach a couple of t4/t5 related companies & offer them free advertising in return for a 10% discount for members only.

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Saturday, 22/May/10, 11.16 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
That sounds like a good idea. Always up for a bargain providing you get your van back at the end of it. 10% is not much to ask for a free spot!

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Sunday, 23/May/10, 1.13 PM | Message # 7
Webmaster
Indeed feel free Rob and i will wish you luck with that....eagerly awaiting your successes surprised

I have tried every trick in the book they on the whole are simply NOT intrested as i said above another so called ethusiats group has put paid to that i spent ages in discusssion with many where some of the largest have admitted this is WHY they are not involved with such communities solely based on previous treatment, so come on you tell me then how you get around that mammouth stumbling block, i mean i am happy to hear any sensible answers ive only been trying for nigh on 2 yrs with little success, having approached almost every company even remotely concerned with the supply of parts and services to us T4 - T5 owners if they are not devoted T4 Forum supporters and thus anti us they are sickened and unwilling to assist due to treatment there off i despair offering FREE advertsisng simply is not enough guys we need to think out of the box and give them something they want sadly i know not what....... wacko

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » It's Offical ("Were going places")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: