T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Would You Stop For Another T4 Onwer
Total of answers: 257

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » Corrections to: (Date - Time - etc)
Corrections to:
Date: Tuesday, 25/May/10, 10.08 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
You may of noted that in all parts of our forum and website the time has always been incorrect thus Tuesday 2010-05-25 19.05.26 which now means your actual time online and when you post etc will be correct at least we are now working in GMT UK time and not 3hrs ahead as we were cool biggrin cool i'm quick me i only actually noticed that today so its been like that for a year and 3mths oooooooppppppppsssssssss cool [Webmasters ya gorra love em]

Another item removed from my long , [long] list of todo's

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Tuesday, 25/May/10, 10.25 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Does this mean that in another year or so so you might actually update the show list on the front page biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]
vwT4T5club@googlemail.com

T4 -------- X Pack -------- Blue Thunder AKA The Bat Mobile

Date: Wednesday, 26/May/10, 2.52 AM | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Members
It's been fine for me, tho I did have the correct time set in my profile. biggrin

"Rally Bus" - Jim - Golf MK4 1.9TDI - Club Logo Designer

Date: Wednesday, 26/May/10, 3.54 AM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
I cant say I ever noticed it, I occassionally chacked the times & they looked fine............

By the way jim I like the statement of logo designer wink might have to change to Logo & Art designer wink biggrin

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Wednesday, 26/May/10, 12.24 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Em this gets every stranger as its currently reading 9.21.51 when in actual 12.22 so yet again we are 3 hrs behind real GMT time ??? very very strange indeeedy however if as you say Jim you anged it in your profile i would love to know how as i have the only controls over it i think but im off to look just now happy Rob im not aware of any show guide on the from page ? if you mean the Griezdale meet then that was the last one we have done ??

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 26/May/10, 12.27 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Rob got it your talking about the link from the front page to the show season callendar ?? the info was moved into the forum i do beleive HERE it's just that page was not removed done now SIR ..... although time is still puzzling me biggrin

Date: Wednesday, 26/May/10, 11.01 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
I see what you mean abou the times Ive just posted @ 23.00 but it shows my post @ 20.00.09 wacko

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Thursday, 27/May/10, 12.16 PM | Message # 8
Webmaster
I'm on it not a biggy but it buggs me and i will get to the bottom of it !! [i hope]

Ok its now reading right lets hope it stays this way and it will be one more off the list perfection is close guys cool biggrin cool

Date: Friday, 28/May/10, 9.19 AM | Message # 9
Generalissimo
you may also want to remove or update this aswell

http://www.t4club.ucoz.net/index/0-98

wink

Rob. [Secretary]

Date: Friday, 28/May/10, 12.55 PM | Message # 10
Webmaster
Done cool cool now thats why we need members to bring all these things to our attention, as some of these pages no longer appear on my page list but do appear on the site i did a few weeks back go through 1-234 and couldnt see anything must of missed that one but understandable with 230 odd full pages to read check and deal with let alone everything else then phone goes, door goes, or god forbid one of my family wants some attention you will just have to take my word for it that its not as easy as one thinks although i do need you guys to point these errors out to me of course biggrin cool biggrin

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » Corrections to: (Date - Time - etc)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: