Advertise

Search

Polls

Do You Wave At Other T4 - T5 Owners
Total of answers: 358

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » Logo Banner And Header Ideas Please (We need your help to design one any ideasd)
Logo Banner And Header Ideas Please
Date: Wednesday, 18/Mar/09, 6.07 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
We are asking for all active members if they are any good at artists , graffic designers etc to help us to design a logo header and banner for all the usual reasons so we can start to get a uniform identity as in all honesty my attempts at the header have not been brill, as my forte does not lie with graffics that is for sure.

So come on guys whats your thought remeber we need to encompass both T4 and T5 Transporters and all models as well all years all colours and all uses fun friednly sociable and FREE thinking caps on .......

The best as voted by us all will i promise be used as our logo etc could make you famous guys apart from which it would give us an identity when out and about

Keeping it simple as my friend at compare the merkat would say "simples" oe should that be compare the T4 Forum [och that was bad, i just got thumped for that remark!! cool biggrin

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Wednesday, 18/Mar/09, 7.01 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Yeah I agree with the simple theme, just needs to be recognised. Might have a play tomorrow as I am off work and me van is up an' runnin.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Wednesday, 18/Mar/09, 7.07 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Good man thats what i like to hear

I when i was setting up this site always had in mind a T4 metomorphisising ?? into a T5 somehow someway then i woke up and we got what we have currently so the balsl in all your courts guys

Have fun and may the bets man get his work shown to the nation..

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 2.52 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster

Right guys i know this is an alien and it's rubbish and a wein could most probably of done way better but this is the best i could do as i am not graffic designer in all

So to explain what i am trying to get across is firstly freinds across many nations countries and lands, united in T4 and T5 onwership the plain white outlines symbolising any model and colour kind of thing and of course our url www.t4club.co.uk

Or would it be better to have a seperate one for the T5 club and T4 club and something like [but far better than mine above for the main page banner].

By nice and tell me what you think i'm big, i can take it, remember you are not slaggin my art work it's the basic idea i want feed back on

Attachments: 3331195.jpg (6.9 Kb)

Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 5.25 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
No, that would be cool as a header for the site and better than what I came up with anyway. I'd need more time to do the vans I reckon. Mine was just a simple window sticker

Attachments: 8653266.jpg (50.0 Kb)

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 6.52 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
When I saw yours I had to have another play.... biggrin

Attachments: 5141344.jpg (67.8 Kb)

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Friday, 20/Mar/09, 12.51 PM | Message # 7
Webmaster
I see you chose to have another go rather than go out to play good man cool

Well what can i say Lenardo eat you heart out well cooler than anything i could ever of hoped to of acheived Chas, don't wish to be a pain here, but since you did so good happy how about giving us one with just the T4 and one with just the T5 as we will need one of all three if they are to be useD.

[One with both for main header one with T4 for T4 club and one with T5 for T5 club].

My missus by the way likes your ideas, she finks your a real artist, my only fear is that it would be fine and dandy online i'm not so sure it would scale to well for a leaflet and also a ell of a lot of ink per leaflet but thats not to say we couldn't have a different leaflet as a windscreen flyer, to our headers though, might and possibly could be better that way anyway.

So come on we have had one brave member who is going to be next. we promise not to laugh at you and who knows you might get your art work at the haed of every page for eternity.

Ps read the faq page which will tell you how to uplaod pictures biggrin

Date: Friday, 20/Mar/09, 1.16 PM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
Cheers Dougie. Will do that. Will get on the seperates and see what they come up like too.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 1.49 PM | Message # 9
Webmaster
Good man your top of the league just now

Added (2009-03-23, 1:49 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Our ideas for a banner etc seem to of died is anyone actually doing anything about it or will i need to out source it after all ???
We were doing so well as well wink

Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 5.26 PM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
I was waiting for somebody else to throw their hat into the ring mate...... Have the singles almost finished but as they are practically the same did not post them.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 1.49 PM | Message # 11
Webmaster
Good man i would like to see the singles as well however in the absence of any others it looks like you are winning hands down and may get the honour of yours being used surprised

So come on lets see them all as a group twin the two singles and what you think would make the best logo, my only concern with the logo would be the amount of ink used to print it !! , as it would be getting use downloadable cards and leaflets for our members to put out which means our members are paying for the ink to print them with hence they need to be kept a simple as poss, from a website header point of view your designs are great and far better than anything i could produce.

Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 2.25 PM | Message # 12
Generalissimo
Ok mate. here is the T5 one, T4 will be same but obviously a T4. It's just not ready yet.

Attachments: 0034174.jpg (36.0 Kb)

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 2.28 PM | Message # 13
Generalissimo
Btw, forgot to add, Images would be better as I now have photoshop (when I get my head round it)
Ray seems good at it too, his entry is taking a while so it must be the dogs bits!!! biggrin

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 5.38 PM | Message # 14
Webmaster
Your not kidding
Hes to busy faffin about getting his Herbie on the Tv in an attempt to try and beat me in the mags surprised thats all !!!!! wink
I wonder if he knows Herbie was a bug and not a T4 surprised

Added (2009-03-24, 5:38 Pm)
Soz
Forgot to add yeah liking the singles only not on white background cool need my sun gegs for that one i would think biggrin

Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 6.28 PM | Message # 15
Generalissimo
Yeah still getting to grips with my image sizing. I'm better with a pen than a computer. Btw, dunno if you did anything but the blog seems to be working right now mate. Cheers. smile

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 6.41 PM | Message # 16
Webmaster
The wonders of the back side workings ha ha ha ha, one never knows when i will pop up ho ho ho ho

Date: Saturday, 28/Mar/09, 7.07 PM | Message # 17
Webmaster

What do you think guys this is a prototype from another source and i kind of like it what do you think ????

The rest for the other areas are being done as we speak

Added (2009-03-28, 7:07 Pm)
We need some feedback guys surprised

Attachments: 8882380.gif (28.5 Kb)

Date: Saturday, 28/Mar/09, 7.52 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant general
Group: Members
looks good smile

northernclassicsandcampers.co.uk?

Date: Saturday, 28/Mar/09, 10.00 PM | Message # 19
Major general
yes looks pretty neat.

Stan

Date: Sunday, 29/Mar/09, 9.51 AM | Message # 20
Generalissimo
Good one! That would be good in the back window too.

Chas! [Social Convener]

Date: Sunday, 29/Mar/09, 6.53 PM | Message # 21
Webmaster
The white you are seeing would be clear for some reason it is showing up as white just now but it is being worked on as we speak to rectify this surprised

Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 5.11 PM | Message # 22
Major general
Hi Dougie, just trying to catch up with things. Dare I suggest that the website is added to the logo or has that been taken into account.

Stew

Stewart & Joan
Living the Dream!!
http://stewnjo.blogspot.com

Date: Sunday, 05/Apr/09, 7.38 PM | Message # 23
Webmaster
Stew
Welcome take it your back home from your worldly travels and what a 10 days it has been i tell you, all ell let lose site was down for days sending me crazy but all seems to be ok now thankfully.

The idea was to us the sample below as our website headers which wouldn't need the web address as to view them you would already be on the website as for a logo we are still not sure what is going to be still working on it but whatever it ends up bing will probably end up with the www attached anyway, i have been all but promised them all complete for tomorrow so lets wait and see i'm sure if not one of us could adapt it so as to have the www attached without to much grief i hope

Date: Monday, 06/Apr/09, 10.40 PM | Message # 24
Private
if you keep the logo simple, it is eysyer to put on T-shirts an oter stuf... wink

Hilsen Thomas

Date: Tuesday, 07/Apr/09, 12.36 PM | Message # 25
Webmaster
I think that this is quite simple is it not, given that all the white bits you are seeing will be opaque in the finished version, Thomas who did yours ??? as we are finding it really very difficult to get one done as i am not any good at such things cool

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Website & Forum Issues » Logo Banner And Header Ideas Please (We need your help to design one any ideasd)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: