T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is best A T4 - T5 - T5.5/6
Total of answers: 178

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Opinions » Some more changes (As of today)
Some more changes
Date: Tuesday, 21/Apr/09, 8.32 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Non members will get a few sneak previews of what we are all about here at T4 -T5 Club UK, primarily due to critisisms levelled upon us sometime ago and again repeated by some friends at the Brickyard, i have taken the opinion to open up some more of our
community to non members as the consensus of opinion is that it will attract more new members, [i personally have always had doubts, but am happy to be proven wrong,there are those who know far more than i so we will try it for a month, and see how we get on it can always be locked again if it has to be]

So opened to non members for the first time will be as follows:

The main change will be the colour scheme which will be i'm sure when you read this you will already of noticed this change surprised

Secondly certain parts of our forums will now be opened to non members also as follows all tech areas will remian closed and i have today added a new section for non members to use and our introduction ssection shall remain open but not able to be posted in until joined

PLEASE IF YOU ARE ACTIVELY USING OUR FORUMS ADD YOUR INTO TO THE INTODUCTIONS SECTION IF YOU HAVE NOT AS YET DONE SO, SO AS TO SHOW WE ARE A FRIEDNLY SOCIABLE CROWD AS WE CLAIM TO BE)

I shall monitor these changes constantly if anyone has anything to add something i should open feel free to tell me !!!

Added (2009-04-21, 8:30 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
I think i have scared everyone away ????

Added (2009-04-21, 8:32 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Stans been awol for days not sceene head nor hair of Ray, Stew me olde solider is back today and Chas is nowhere to be found oh and Von popped in and back out as quick..

Was it summit i said, i cant smell had a shower this morn and got the good olde brut on so what made everyone disappear then ??

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Opinions » Some more changes (As of today)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: