T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is best A T4 - T5 - T5.5/6
Total of answers: 178

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Opinions » Do we stay on line (And if so in which way)
Do we stay on line
With numbers dwindling daily what do we do to keep an online presence going
1.Stay as is[ 4 ][50.00%]
2.Close completely[ 0 ][0.00%]
3.Cut down the content to just the forum only[ 1 ][12.50%]
4.Delete all unactive members[ 2 ][25.00%]
5.Close and reopen dramatically downsized and as an invation only site[ 1 ][12.50%]
6.Renounce my thrown find a new admin[ 0 ][0.00%]
Answers total: 8
Date: Tuesday, 29/Dec/09, 1.08 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
With current numbers dwindling daily i know its sad, i know its life, and i know its another maon but if we are to continue we need to stand up and be counted, it takes all day everyday almost in one way or another to keep a community as large as this operating and live, [some of our community i am sure do not quite understand this].

With this in mind a show of hands please guys i am happy to continue if our community is to be used close to its potential, however if as it is and has been for some months now where its just the choosen few who use us then i would far rather downsize, to a far more friendly, social group and run it on an invitation only basis, many have outcryed when i tried this before, now i want your views on which way to go, as what we are currently dowing is not working..

I do not wish to shut completely if our community members wish to use us, at present and for the last few months this doesn't seem to be the case, we need your help

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Administration » Opinions » Do we stay on line (And if so in which way)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: