T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

What is the best colour for a T4
Total of answers: 406

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Information » Vw News » The new Passatt coupe (Pics released)
The new Passatt coupe
Date: Monday, 11/Jan/10, 6.12 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin

Now i don't know about you but i have to say this is way cooler than the rather dowdy Eos Gold coupe which i have never fancied to be honest the Scirroco maybe [but it's to much like the new Megane] where as the Passat Coupe looks and i am sure feels more like a VW once again heres hoping..

Tech Details
Official images of Volkswagen's Detroit show star - the VW Jetta Coupe - have been leaked onto the web.

As we were literally in the throes of posting our previous story showing the new VW coupe in sketch form, these official snaps popped up courtesy of an Italian website.

The PH office Italian isn't exactly brilliant but, from what we can gather, the new Jetta coupe (at least the 'concept' version at the show) is, as predicted, a hybrid.

It's powered by a 1.4-litre TSI motor with 148bhp and 162lb fit of torque, coupled with a 27bhp electric motor supported by the latest lithium ion battery technology.

Top speed is said to be 141mph, while 62mph arrives from a standing start in 8.6secs. CO2 emissions are a decidedly impressive (and UK road tax busting 98g/km).

If only it was a little less bland-looking. But then, it is aimed at the notoriously conservative Americans...

Attachments: 0946492.jpg (11.1 Kb) · 2710951.jpg (11.1 Kb)

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Information » Vw News » The new Passatt coupe (Pics released)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: