Sunday 13/Oct/19 11.19 PM
    
Stats                        
 
 
Group "New group"
Logged in as Guest 
 
 o-o-o-o
 


Newest User
 
Members Rides

T5 -T5 Club Forums

Camping Club Forums 

T5 - T5 Shopping Mall
 

Advertise

Search
 

Polls

Would You Stop For Another T4 Onwer
Total of answers: 257
 
 
 
  [New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Information » Vw News » VW takes 90 per cent stake in styling house (That created the very first GOLF)
VW takes 90 per cent stake in styling house
Date: Thursday, 27/May/10, 6.58 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Posts: 4789
Status: Offline
From: 27/Jan/09
The ever-expanding VW empire yesterday announced plans to swallow up Italian design house Italdesign Giugiaro.

VW will take a 90.1 per cent stake in Italdesign - Italy's largest design and engineering firm, employing some 800 people - via Lamborghini Holding SpA, while the Giugiaro family will retain the remaining 9.9 per cent of shares in the company.

VW hasn't revealed the financial details of the deal, nor whether Italdesign will continue with automotive projects outside the VW Group.

1997's VW W12 Syncro concept"The Volkswagen Group will be continuing its model initiative over the coming years and will benefit from the capacity and competence of Italdesign," says VW's CEO, Martin Winterkorn. "The company will therefore be making an important contribution to our 2018 global growth strategy."

For his part, car design legend and Italdesign's co-founder, Giorgetto Giugiaro, said: "Becoming part of the Volkswagen Group means revaluating ourselves and our strength. Entering Volkswagen means to open up a promising perspective for the company."

First-gen SciroccoItaldesign has created many models and concepts for the VW Group since the company was created in 1968, including the first Golf and concepts the first Passat, Scirocco and the Audi 80.

[thx to the wonderful Pistonheads for info]

Attachments: 3148154.jpg(10.7 Kb) · 2585263.jpg(10.2 Kb)

 

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)
 
 

 

Date: Thursday, 27/May/10, 7.01 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Posts: 4789
Status: Offline
From: 27/Jan/09
Some other designs by these guys include:

+

Attachments: 0530783.jpg(21.1 Kb) · 1003932.jpg(10.4 Kb)

 

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)
 
 

 

Date: Thursday, 27/May/10, 7.03 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Posts: 4789
Status: Offline
From: 27/Jan/09
Lets then hope they are able to inspire the bods at Volks with some 2010 designs like possibly a revamped Solar Camper maybe or an all new Transporter

After all these designs are what Vw and camping is all about first designed in the early 2000's and STILL not in production come on VW

For those who have never seen this concept before folow this linky cool More Details HERE

Attachments: 4794256.png(61.7 Kb) · 4124688.jpg(37.4 Kb)

 

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)
 
 

 

Date: Thursday, 27/May/10, 7.44 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Moderators
Posts: 2343
Status: Offline
From: 20/Feb/09
Not forgetting of course, the ubiquitous Morris Ital. biggrin

 

Chas! [Social Convener]
 
 

 

Date: Friday, 28/May/10, 2.53 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Group: Admin
Posts: 4789
Status: Offline
From: 27/Jan/09
Less said about that the better i feel biggrin cool biggrin it was accidentially on purpose left out me thinks surprised

Top Gear says destroy all of them


 

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)
 
 

 

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » Information » Vw News » VW takes 90 per cent stake in styling house (That created the very first GOLF)
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Search: