T5 - T5 Shopping Mall

Advertise

Search

Polls

Rate our site
Total of answers: 97

[New messagesMembersForum rulesSearchRSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
T4 - T5 Forum Pages » DVLA/ Legalities / Fuel » Lost - Stolen » Scam Alert ("T4 advertised on Pistonheads a clear scam BEWARE")
Scam Alert
Date: Friday, 10/Sep/10, 3.05 PM | Message # 1
Webmaster
Group: Admin
The add read:

Good evening,
Sorry that I have given no response. I'm in hospital in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. I had surgery. And had to stay in hospital at least three weeks.
The campervan is still for sale, price that I'm asking is £3,399.00. bodywork & mechanical in excellent condition.
No scratches or any kind of damage. I had a buyer from Durham but his loan was not approved and now the campervan is still for sale. Delivery is already paid and as I explained my buyer couldn't get the loan after I made the arrangements to deliver the campervan, and the delivery company won't refund me, but I am able to deliver the campervan anywhere in United Kingdom. As I'm in hospital due to my health problems I can't do this transaction personally but the transaction will be made through Trans International Cargo for our own safety. If you want to buy it I just need your full name and address so I can open a case.

Cheers

Miles 47500
MOT 10 Months Remaining
Road Tax Jun 2011

A typical scam ad, if your currently buying be very aware of such ads they ARE ALL SCAMS ..... Not Pistonheads fault ALL websites can unwittingly fall prey to such ads us included so keep your eyes open and post any you see to save us being conned, the more doing so will aid clamping down on these faceless idiots..

Find out more about how these scams work here and ensure your not next in line to be scammed

T4/T5 Club UK and its domains are currently up for sale due to severe illness of its owner, if you beleive you have what it takes to run it get in touch TODAY (note the community is NOT at risk and will continue in any situation)

T4 - T5 Forum Pages » DVLA/ Legalities / Fuel » Lost - Stolen » Scam Alert ("T4 advertised on Pistonheads a clear scam BEWARE")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: